Did You Marry An Ugly Woman?

simon43

Serious question (honestly!)

When I look at my Thai wife, I think that she is very beautiful. But other people might not agree with me. But I married her for more than just her good looks :o

When I trawl through TV and other Thai-related websites, I must honestly say that I have never seen a photo of a farang-guy/Thai-woman couple where the woman could be described as 'ugly' or 'plain'. (But I have seen many such photos where a range of 'interesting' words could be applied to the guy!!)

So, do you think that 'farang' guys are only concerned with what shows on the surface? And if so, is this a reason why so many farang/Thai relationships go bad?

Maybe you can suggest a farang/Thai couple where the 'beauty' is not just skin-deep, and where there is an honest, long-lasting relationship.

Simon

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh goodness me!! What is this obsession with dissecting relationships? Almost every other thread is on the same lines! What is it - insecurity, jealousy, paranoia or an opportunity to gloat?

Surely you have more important things to discuss?

For example England are currently 60/3 and struggling in ODI cricket again!!

make your own mind up

Mrs Jones, I presume?

Dunno,

Over the years I have known many guys marry Thai ladies who would be to say the least, not even looked at in farangland.

But then again, if you are happy together - that's the important thing.

Me, heh-heh-i look at the mirror in the morning and think...........ooooooooeeerrrr..... :o

I always hear Thais talking about the choices that Farang men make when it comes to women...

Dark and from the north-east seems to be the norm, or is that just becasue they populate most of the gogo bars?

Yep you got it! The ones so poor they have no choice!

I always hear Thais talking about the choices that Farang men make when it comes to women...

Dark and from the north-east seems to be the norm, or is that just becasue they populate most of the gogo bars?

There is choice in everything you do!! :o BTW who likes pale/pastey anyways?? :D

There is choice in everything you do!! :o BTW who likes pale/pastey anyways?? :D

Better hope the Thai girls do!

Reminds me of an old song......

"If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life

Never make a pretty woman your wife.

So from my personal point of view

Get an ugly girl to marry you."

If a guy wants an ugly woman for a wife, that's okay. But what's wrong with having an incredibly hot-looking stunner when there's such a wide range of lovely, eye-popping girls to drool over?

STUNNER 1

post-8262-1157144511_thumb.jpg

STUNNER 2

post-8262-1157144567_thumb.jpg

STUNNER 3

post-8262-1157144615_thumb.jpg

i know a guy who took a rough looker from an agency but he has trouble with her ,she wants 45,000 pounds to divorce him. he chose a not so hot looker for an easy life but she is as bad as a hot looker.

so he might as well have chose a hot looker in the first place.

make your own mind up

Mrs Jones, I presume?

Dunno,

Over the years I have known many guys marry Thai ladies who would be to say the least, not even looked at in farangland.

Im sure they do, just they know they dont have a good chance of picking her up.

i know a guy who took a rough looker from an agency but he has trouble with her ,she wants 45,000 pounds to divorce him. he chose a not so hot looker for an easy life but she is as bad as a hot looker.

so he might as well have chose a hot looker in the first place.

cricky's mate,

if she is not a stunner when you marry her, its only down hill from there. :D

your a long time dead fella, so you should go top shelf to start off with.

cheers :o

Well i am marrying a Thai stunner in a few months, she turns heads all over the place in Oz. I just hate it when the oldies think they have a chance with her.

she got a sister donz ?

:o

Yeah she is living in england now with her husband

Well i am marrying a Thai stunner in a few months, she turns heads all over the place in Oz. I just hate it when the oldies think they have a chance with her.

she got a sister donz ?

:o

Yeah she is living in england now with her husband

not to worry donz,

there's only about 5 million stunners in los, so im sure i'll get over it.

cheers :D