Eric Clapton Live Performance In Bangkok!

sriracha john

Eric Clapton live in Bangkok next year

Legend rocker Eric Clapton will perform a concert in Bangkok on January 16 at the Impact Arena, Muang Thong Thani.

Tickets will be available at Bt1,000, Bt2,500, Bt3,000, Bt4,000 and Bt5,000 from Thai Ticket Master and 50 branches of Thai Post from October 26.

Clapton has won 18 Grammy Awards and his hit songs include Tears in Heaven, Bell Bottom Blues, Cocaine, Wonderful Tonight and Layla.

He releaed his 14th album, Back Home, in 2005.

The Nation

--------------------------------------------

Nice setting for a Thaivisa get-together????

Eric 'frickin' Clapton!.... it doesn't get much better than him...

No it doesnt get much better than Eric Clapton..... but I remember the Pink Floyd show, and by PF standards - well, it was a weak presentation to say the least and quite dissappointing.

Lets hope EC does not think TIT, but give us as good a show as he would for his fans in the UK or USA

I saw Floyd "Animals" tour once and "The Wall" tour twice. I also saw Clapton in LA in 1983. I must say that I was not a Clapton fan at the time and did not expect a great show but I was blown away by his performance. It was one of those surprise blow away shows (others that fit that bill were Seger in '83(The Distance tour) and Petty in '81 (Hard Promises tour). As for Floyd, expectations are enormous for a show like that so a let down is pretty likely. Bottom line was that Clapton was outstanding live. I also saw Petty again in '83 and he was flipping lousy as he started making political comments cutting down our great president Ronald Reagan (I was there with a bunch of Ronny freaks). If I had had rotton eggs and tomatoes with me I would have pelted him with them. Then I saw Seger in '96 and he did the same thing talking shit about the republican debates in NH that year. In short on Seger, he sucked the wad in that show also by injecting politics where it dont belong. I stick my middle finger in the air at those 2 after that. Nothing like insulting your fan base with that crap. Go see Clapton, you wont be disappointed