Bombs At Ekkamai?

frodo

I just received a phone call from a good friend, as well as, an SMS from another person stating there was what appeared to be two bombs going off at the Ekkamai station. I haven't seen or heard of this from anywhere else (Nation, BKK Post, News Breaks, etc.). Anyone in the Ekkamai area who might be able to confirm or deny this?

Thanks

I just received a phone call from a good friend, as well as, an SMS from another person stating there was what appeared to be two bombs going off at the Ekkamai station. I haven't seen or heard of this from anywhere else (Nation, BKK Post, News Breaks, etc.). Anyone in the Ekkamai area who might be able to confirm or deny this?

Thanks

Lets not panic though, there have been many false alarms so far today.

Probably false. I am in that area and I haven't heard anything. No explosions, no sirens, nothing out of the ordinary. People are just trying to stir up things. There are several construction sites in the area, so maybe someone dropped a hammer and a passer-by dreamt up a story...

Edited by lingling

These rumours will appear over the next few days it seems.

So the tv mods have decided that if you hear one of these rumours you should send a PM to one of us first, if you are not sure who to PM just check at the bottom of the main page and click on the mod (name in colour red) who is the closest to the top and send the PM with details to him/her. We will then decide what to do with the information.

If you were a witness or somehow involved please feel free to post in the general topics as soon as you are able and PM one of us as well to verify what happened.

We want to get the info out, but we really do not want to create a panic due to a rumour.

We are sure you all understand.

Thanks for your input folks, you are what makes thaivisa.com great.

Cheers

admin/mods