Motorists can park their cars along Bang Saray beach: Municipal vice mayor

webfact

Motorists can park their cars along Bang Saray beach: Municipal vice mayor

By Thai PBS Reporters

0409001.jpg

The Bang Saray municipal vice mayor has given assurance that motorists can use the public parking space along the Bang Saray beach in Chon Buri without having to buy food at the beach eateries.

The assurance from Mr Peng Buahom followed concern voiced by many motorists that they were afraid they have to patronize the food shops if they park their cars in the public parking lot near them.

Many beachfront food shops have resorted to the practice of having their men to flag down passing vehicles to stop and to eat at their shops which are mostly located under the shades of trees along the beach.

Full story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/motorists-can-park-cars-along-bang-saray-beach-municipal-vice-mayor/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2017-09-04

2 hours ago, AhFarangJa said:

Earlier, the municipal banned the food shops from cooking on the beach.

So why are they still there...........:post-4641-1156693976:

Sorry, forgot where I was for a second then....:giggle:

Obviously haven't been down this way for a while. All the cook shops are now up next to the football field. No cooking on the beach. 

Get your facts right. 

14 hours ago, Sydneyboy1 said:

Obviously haven't been down this way for a while. All the cook shops are now up next to the football field. No cooking on the beach. 

Get your facts right. 

22 hours ago, webfact said:

Many beachfront food shops have resorted to the practice of having their men to flag down passing vehicles to stop and to eat at their shops which are mostly located under the shades of trees along the beach.

May I respectfully suggest Sir,.... or Madam,....  that you read the whole article first, in order to get YOUR facts right before resorting to posting slurs.... 

Edited by Rimmer
quotes fixed

And another thing - cars park along the beach at night with Boom boxes turned up to deafening & bass turned to foundation shaking.  A friend rented a house on a beach front estate and could not sleep.  He asked security to talk to the boys and they drew a gun.  The house rent was terminated immediately.

• 2 weeks later...

My Ex is from there and she parked her car there. And we went in the restaurant across the Rd a man came over and said we can't park there. I said we can and he went away. Later on that day she had a flat tire with Nail in it. She said it probably wasn't them but I thought it most have been.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

On 9/18/2017 at 5:58 AM, juice777 said:

My Ex is from there and she parked her car there. And we went in the restaurant across the Rd a man came over and said we can't park there. I said we can and he went away. Later on that day she had a flat tire with Nail in it. She said it probably wasn't them but I thought it most have been.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

100% The man did your car.

Sorry to say.

This is what happens in the  REAL Thailand.

Not the BS some of the apologists on TV say.

Amazing Thailand :bah: