Thaksin Returns To Bangkok!

bkkandrew

Just watched a news bulletin, timed at 12.55 on Channel 7. Thaksin flew in last night and is currently at his house in Bangkok, scene of the "attempted bombing" last year, whilst still PM.

This will stir it up!!

Edited by bkkandrew

I found the following on the Post's website at 10.10 AM (??)

Rumours of Thaksin in Thailand 'untrue'

(Bangkokpost.com)

Thaksin Shinawatra's legal advisor Noppadol Pattama denied rumours that the ousted premier entered Thailand through Cambodia and was now in Trat province.

"Mr Thaksin is not at Kong Island in Trat," said Mr Noppadol.

Mr Noppadol also denied rumours that Mr Thaksin was behind the bombings in Bangkok on New Year's Eve -- by providing more than one billion baht to former prime minister Chavalit Yongchaiyudh to conduct violent activities.

Mr Noppadol demanded those who "accused" the ousted premier to prove that their words were true.

There are unconfirmed reports that Mr. Thaksin was seen at Suwanabhumi airport standing in a long line waiting to use the men's urinal on the 3rd level. Bangkok Post and Nation reporters were stuck waiting for a wizz on the 1st level but will get on the story as soon as they stop dancing!

Edited by mdeland

I found the following on the Post's website at 10.10 AM (??)

Rumours of Thaksin in Thailand 'untrue'

(Bangkokpost.com)

Thaksin Shinawatra's legal advisor Noppadol Pattama denied rumours that the ousted premier entered Thailand through Cambodia and was now in Trat province.

"Mr Thaksin is not at Kong Island in Trat," said Mr Noppadol.

Mr Noppadol also denied rumours that Mr Thaksin was behind the bombings in Bangkok on New Year's Eve -- by providing more than one billion baht to former prime minister Chavalit Yongchaiyudh to conduct violent activities.

Mr Noppadol demanded those who "accused" the ousted premier to prove that their words were true.

Well Channel supplied footage of the house in question and a definitive report of him having returned...

I was 100% on the translation, not one word I was unsure about, as it was a factual statement, rather than one of the normal, wishy washy, touchy feely, nonsense you get on news reports...

Well if this is true then it is significant. I would suggest that someone go and see for sure as the 60-20-20 may apply.

I dont know what bkkandrew has seen, but Thaksin aint coming back!!

Like I said 60-20-20

Well if this is true then it is significant. I would suggest that someone go and see for sure as the 60-20-20 may apply.

Well did anyone else see the news bulletin in question?

Well if it's true he won't be on his own. Might be an idea to stay of the streets tonight.

On the Ch7 website, the latest news story (timed 12.55) is that Thaksin has no plans to return to Thailand at the present time.

Oh, and they checked with his neighbours as well just to make sure that rumours of his return were untrue.

Edited by Tarragona

On the Ch7 website, the latest news story (timed 12.55) is that Thaksin has no plans to return to Thailand at the present time.

Oh, and they checked with his neighbours as well just to make sure that rumours of his return were untrue.

Yes, they have now added the word "rumours" (Th: kharlour) and interviewed his maid now:

http://www.ch7.com/website/news/news06jan_1255_02.html

Thai journalism at its best... :D

Go for a news bulletin, splash an exclusive, then cover your tracks by interviewing the maid and change the story! There again, TIT :D:o:D

Edited by bkkandrew

Tox is stupid, but not completely mad.

There are unconfirmed reports that Mr. Thaksin was seen at Suwanabhumi airport standing in a long line waiting to use the men's urinal on the 3rd level. Bangkok Post and Nation reporters were stuck waiting for a wizz on the 1st level but will get on the story as soon as they stop dancing!

Quit the drink asap.

Like I said 60-20-20

<deleted> is 60-20-20 ?

I wanted to ask that, google didn't know, but I didn't want to sound thick... :o

Like I said 60-20-20

<deleted> is 60-20-20 ?

I wanted to ask that, google didn't know, but I didn't want to sound thick... :o

You really are a bit thick. You do not need google for that, a calculator is what you need.

Equals to 20! :D

Like I said 60-20-20

<deleted> is 60-20-20 ?

You really are a bit thick. You do not need google for that, a calculator is what you need.

But I thought that the meaning of life, The Universe and Everything was... :D

?? :D

Like I said 60-20-20

<deleted> is 60-20-20 ?

<deleted> I am sure John K will explain it, but I think it means something like when you hear something 20% is right 20% is wrong and 60% is pure bulls#it or something like that :D

Like I said 60-20-20

<deleted> is 60-20-20 ?

69 is my go. :D

Like I said 60-20-20

<deleted> is 60-20-20 ?

69 is my go. :bah:

Ahh the Nana in you is coming out!!! :D

Like I said 60-20-20

<deleted> is 60-20-20 ?

69 is my go. :bah:

Ahh the Nana in you is coming out!!! :bah:

Leave my Nanna out of this :D

Nope, the meaning to life, the universe and everything is 42. I know because I am Douglas Adam's maid.

Was the before or after his demise a couple of years ago? :o

Oh, that's what that smell is.

Not much of maid then, perhaps Mr Adams should have placed an ad as per Bruce1 post:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?sh...100000&hl=#

Now that candidate would have noticed Mr Adams not responding to his daily 'buffing up'!!! :D

I never go into locked rooms. Sniff.

What if the door is locked after you enter the room ?

That sounds like a question for John Malkovich or Grace Slick's Alice to answer. I guess I would die in the room, too. Maybe pen a memoir and then stick myself in the heart with the Bic.

I never go into locked rooms. Sniff.

What if the door is locked after you enter the room ?

That sounds like a question for John Malkovich or Grace Slick's Alice to answer. I guess I would die in the room, too. Maybe pen a memoir and then stick myself in the heart with the Bic.

What, so this could turn into a suicide thread? :o:D:D

Edited by bkkandrew