Moving province - immigration

Hi 

I have on a non-o marriage visa from Krabi immigration, however I am moving to stay with my husband in his home in Nakhon Si Thammarat province. Am I correct in thinking that I can supply all the documents required to Nakhon immigration office and don't need to inform Krabi otherwise? If so, can I do this the same day that I next am due for my 90 day report, or is it advisable to do this in advance. Also, can I check the documents required are as follows: 

1. Completed  TM28 & TM30.
2. Passport + Copies of;
- Passport homepage.
- Last Visa.
- Last extension.
- Last entry stamp.
3. TM6 Departure Card + Copy
4. Map pinpointing and detailing place of residence.
5. Copy of House owners Tabien Baan.
6. Copy of House owners ID card.

Thank you

NO you do not have a non immigrant "O"-VISA from Krabi immigration my friend. You do probably have an extension of stay based on marriage,  issued at Krabi Immigration, OR you do have a Non Immigrant "O"-VISA, that you bought outside Thailand. Big difference....

Glegolo

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

You do not need to inform immigration in Krabi about your move.

5/6 need to be signed by the owner.

agreed, i just went thru this process, actually for the second time, and, for the second time, the OLD immigration office has no role; presumably there are records transferred even if it just a few typed in codes, but you will have no access to who,why,when on that

Edited by YetAnother
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

You should according to the law, notify your change of address within 24 hours of reaching the residence.

That isn't always convenient, in which case you should put the current date of submission on the TM28 and TM30, to avoid any fines for late filing.

• Thanks 1