Top EU court seen denying eastern states' refusal to host refugees

webfact

Well, it's good that the EU can soon simply let these immigrants to go to the UK. 

We don't want to hinder their way to their final destination anymore. 

5 hours ago, smedly said:

On a BBC Question Time program after the Manchester bombing a young muslim woman stood up in the audience and said that community leaders in mosques were preaching that "western values" were destroying islam.

These people want the benefits but don't want the values (laws) that they are forced to live by, they refuse to integrate and create no-go lawless enclaves that are getting bigger and bigger, sorry but that only ends one way, as has been seen throughout history - muslims and Christians are like oil and water, however long it takes these people will want to segregate themselves from the rest and will use violence and terrorism to push their agenda, it is happening all over the world right now - including Thailand  

And particularly so in Myanmar by he Buddhist who are killing raping and violently suppressing the Muslim Rohingya population.  I am a Christian and have many Muslim and Buddhist Friends (and Family), so please don't depict it as a one way street.  This is how the attrocities of the Jews started off in the 1940's.  Don't fall in to the anti-racial populist views.

3 hours ago, robertson468 said:

And particularly so in Myanmar by he Buddhist who are killing raping and violently suppressing the Muslim Rohingya population.  I am a Christian and have many Muslim and Buddhist Friends (and Family), so please don't depict it as a one way street.  This is how the attrocities of the Jews started off in the 1940's.  Don't fall in to the anti-racial populist views.

I'm not falling into anything, I am observing what I see in the world right now, most of the violence and conflict involves muslims - either fighting with themselves or others, there are also other activities directed towards women and young girls that are also shameful