Beauty

ajarnmark

Beauty  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well, this topic may be strange. However, the other day I was talking to another friend of mine. He stays in Thailand for 15+ years. He was of the view that we farangs say someone beautiful that means a black/brown lady from the rice fields or whatever in Isaan.

I do agree with him that most of the farangs usually hang around with a black/brown girl from Isaan. I have rarely seen farangs with white/yellow girls (or maybe its just because I am here in Thailand for 2+ years only). I also wonder why a farang decide to stay in a village where even the basic amenities are not available. Can you stay in such a place without marrying any girl? Is this love? or beyond.

Well, I have nothing for anyone else's choice, but for that matter suppose if you don't know a girl and you have few girls standing in front of u and u have to choose one of them. Which one you will choose? Choices are given up there in the poll.

In my personal opinion I like yellowish whitish Thai-Chinese girls only (am I too selective or what?)

You see Farangs with mostly Isaan girls because Farang are most likely to meet Isaan girls!

Most Farangs find tanned skin attractive, that'a why you see many Farangs sunbathing. The opposite of Thais, who want white skin.

You see Farangs with mostly Isaan girls because Farang are most likely to meet Isaan girls!

Most Farangs find tanned skin attractive, that'a why you see many Farangs sunbathing. The opposite of Thais, who want white skin.

But it's a passsing thing.

I mean,.. A hundred and more years ago, in most western cultures, the "fad" was to have the lightest skin possible.

Men and women alike demanded the whitest skin in a (western) girl. This is why they used to always cover up, etc... (as many asian women do now) to avoid the sun.

Currently, the fashionable thing (for western girls) is to be tanned.

I dig it too. Both on the western girl (I don't want anybodylook like ghost) and on myself too, I like a good tan.

But it's gotten ridiculous in some of our cultures where girls are more "sunburnt" due to sunbeds and solariums, that they actually look ugly, and the tan looks really fake.

I Null voted too, btw, cos among the seven trillion options, I couldn't fin the one I wanted.

Which, frankly, is any of the above.

I find initial first contact beauty in people regardless of skin colour. They might turn out to be an hole of an arse, but the colour doesn't put me off. I've probably lived in too many places to care.

Edited by kayo

Well, this topic may be strange. However, the other day I was talking to another friend of mine. He stays in Thailand for 15+ years. He was of the view that we farangs say someone beautiful that means a black/brown lady from the rice fields or whatever in Isaan.

Society dictated tan colour is beautiful, this's from seeing farangs sun bathing at the beach, therefore some (but not all) are white as a ghost will think black/brown are beautiful. again this's genaral concept, not refer to farangs you know.

I do agree with him that most of the farangs usually hang around with a black/brown girl from Isaan. I have rarely seen farangs with white/yellow girls (or maybe its just because I am here in Thailand for 2+ years only). I also wonder why a farang decide to stay in a village where even the basic amenities are not available. Can you stay in such a place without marrying any girl? Is this love? or beyond.

Just wondering also that where majority has met the girls. Could have been they don't have opportunity to meet girls from different parts of the country or probably they just wanted Isaan girls. If you want to live in the village and not marrying any girl, it would be difficult because the village people care so much about other business than bkk. It must be love, isn't it?

Well, I have nothing for anyone else's choice, but for that matter suppose if you don't know a girl and you have few girls standing in front of u and u have to choose one of them. Which one you will choose? Choices are given up there in the poll.

Yes, too many choices, like kids in the candy store.

In my personal opinion I like yellowish whitish Thai-Chinese girls only (am I too selective or what?)

:o