Can anyone recommend an alternative to HD Prime ?

I'm having problems signing in to my HD Prime account despite trying all sorts of solutions, its indicating that its blocked in Thailand and i can't find a work around. 

Can anyone recco a very good alternative site that i can sign up to to access ALL UK TV channels including Sky News/Sports etc ? Thanks

4 minutes ago, Ben Zioner said:

Where are their servers located ? Anyhow try to connect through a VPN.

Thanks, i've tried Nord VPN to no avail and i don't know where there servers are located.

17 minutes ago, BenCrew said:

https://teatimetv.to/  but it's about 600 Baht/mth, no sport tho'.

Gonna give Wizz tv a go in August. A decent price, but you have to subscribe for a full year. 

''No sport tho'', no good for me then and at 600B per month thats expensive when compared to Wizz tv. One issue i'm seeing with Wizz tv is there is some problem with Samsung Smart TV's which i have as they are not Android.

Can anyone comment on this issue thanks, Com Dino No 1 here lol 

1 hour ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Thanks, i've tried Nord VPN to no avail and i don't know where there servers are located.

Assuming you're satisfied with HD Prime wouldn't it be easier and cheaper to email Nord VPN and ask them why they can't unblock HD Prime for you? If they say 'we're working on it but can't give you a timescale', consider cancelling your subscription with them (Nord VPN) and trying an alternative VPN?

• Thumbs Up 1

I use Nord VPN and have had issues for the last week, not streaming. but usual websites BBC banking etc, and it slows right down, i have to disconnect and reconnect, which lasts about 5 min then starts again, if i do not use the vpn then the websites work fine

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Ben Zioner said:

Where are their servers located ? Anyhow try to connect through a VPN.

came here to post this as ive been able to access my USA streaming apps this way.....with a free VPN as well....

sidenote netflix works without any firewalls...ie country issues..i find plenty on youtube of news/shows/movies

18 minutes ago, howerde said:

I use Nord VPN and have had issues for the last week, not streaming. but usual websites BBC banking etc, and it slows right down, i have to disconnect and reconnect, which lasts about 5 min then starts again, if i do not use the vpn then the websites work fine

vpns will always slow it down due to the way they redirect said sites....detour...a good wifi signals is always key as my signal gets slowed down on sundays when thais are all on their day off...etc

1 minute ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

came here to post this as ive been able to access my USA streaming apps this way.....with a free VPN as well....

sidenote netflix works without any firewalls...ie country issues..i find plenty on youtube of news/shows/movies

But you can greatly improve the Netflix experience with a VPN. Enables me to unlock some interesting country specific content.

What amazes me though is their ability to cope with por network performance

11 minutes ago, gargamon said:

Wow. You pay for streaming services? Learn how to use torrents. Problem solved.

I is nice to have both, I have. But if I factor in the cost of a NAS I am not sure wether a move watched on Netflix costs more that than a movie watched on Plex. But my family is quite happy with the combination.

Now, since you are such a genius tell me how a torrent would give me live cricket, skiing or cycling?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Ben Zioner said:

I is nice to have both, I have. But if I factor in the cost of a NAS I am not sure wether a move watched on Netflix costs more that than a movie watched on Plex. But my family is quite happy with the combination.

Now, since you are such a genius tell me how a torrent would give me live cricket, skiing or cycling?

Sorry. I don't watch sports.

17 hours ago, Georgealbert said:

Just logged into my account, no problem.

Have you tried the email address, on the log in page, about a sign in problem, see picture below.

I also find they reply quickly through their telegram group.

https://t.me/hdprime_updates

Apologies if you have already tried that,

IMG_2991.jpeg

Thanks for your post. I can't get the log in page open it just says its blocked........

Screenshot 2024-05-27 091818.png

10 minutes ago, Georgealbert said:

This was post by the site yesterday.

IMG_5804.jpeg

Thankyou. Well i can now get the log in page open but when i enter my username and password and click login nothing happens !!!

1 hour ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Thankyou. Well i can now get the log in page open but when i enter my username and password and click login nothing happens !!!

Getting same problem - I have emailled support

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Just tried that new link and got in ok.

Email them on that address that comes up on the log in page or telegram group which I find quicker.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Phulublub said:

Getting same problem - I have emailled support

I got over the problem by using my NordVPN set to GB on my PC but i now have to sort out a solution for my Samsung Smart TV's which currently won't allow a NordVPN app but it can be achieved and is available on Youtube.

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/26/2024 at 9:37 PM, Trippy said:

Wizz tv seems to be popular with the Brits.

I think they like it because it has all the British sports channels.  I got it because of all their recommendations.  It pretty much sucks for what I want, which is US movies and Netflix/Prime etc.  The other thing everyone said is that it doesn't freeze as much in Thailand because they have Asian servers.  If anything, I find that it freezes more in Thailand.  I had to switch to their US servers at one point because it was freezing less than their Asian servers.  This was in Thailand.  It's not much better back home in Canada. I have 1Gb/s fibre so it's not my internet connection. 

Their UK channels don't freeze as bad as the US channels but they all still freeze quite a bit.  I ended up having to pay for another service because the freezing on Wizz was so bad that most channels were unwatchable.  I don't even use Wizz anymore even though I still have a few months remaining on my subscription.  Waste of money.

Edited by shdmn
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, jojothai said:

I tried the new link and it is working.
My VPN using uk sever is also ok.

Everything would appear to be back to normal using the new link but for how long ?

Last week had a problem and HD Prime said to sign in with .com instead of .me. Afterwards worked fine. 1 o'clock this morning signed out from my PC after watching the cricket on HD Prime.  9.30 this morning tried to sign in account was blocked.

I used to pay monthly (at 7/11) but sometimes had a problem sending the money so I paid for a year. I'm regretting it now. I still have 6 months to run.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1