Cambodia's Hun Sen greets Prayut with a hug

snoop1130

Cambodia's Hun Sen greets Prayut with a hug

By The Nation

37585ad2fc8596f214003f815a1ab47d-sld.jpeg

Photos : AFP/EPA/Thai Government House

Cambodia's Prime Minister Hun Sen gave a warm welcome to his visiting Thai counterpart, Prime Minister General Prayut Chan-o-cha, on Thursday.

Prayut led an entourage to visit Phnom Penh in a one-day visit to hold the third Cambodia-Thailand Joint Cabinet Retreat.

Prayut planned to emphasise strengthening cooperation in border development, labour, trade and investment, connectivity, and regional and international frameworks.

Prayut and his Cambodian counterpart also planned to witness the signing of two documents on a joint declaration regarding the meeting and the Agreement for the Avoidance of Double Taxation, according to a press statement.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30326050

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-9-7

24 minutes ago, Lupatria said:

A match made in despot's heaven. I wonder if the consulting frog who predicted a long and happy relationship gets his share of the dowry when it comes to the marriage. Where are they going for their honeymoon,- North Korea?

There staying in the nuclear containment shelter

12 hours ago, Thechook said:

Why is prayuth leaning away from him

"No, you can't have that blasted temple back !" :whistling:

"I'll pass on your Best Wishes to my 'good friend' Thaksin, next time I see him !" :wink:

"Always happy to lay-on landing-rights, for your own private-jet, when you need one !" :unsure:

"So then, just how many 1.25-liter bottles of special Cambodian industrial-strength water do you need ? :shock1:

"Is that a rifle, in your pocket, or are we just 'good friends' ? :wub:

"I've been 'democratically-elected' for decades, no problem, I'll tell you how !" :1zgarz5:

9 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

"No, you can't have that blasted temple back !" :whistling:

"I'll pass on your Best Wishes to my 'good friend' Thaksin, next time I see him !" :wink:

"Always happy to lay-on landing-rights, for your own private-jet, when you need one !" :unsure:

"So then, just how many 1.25-liter bottles of special Cambodian industrial-strength water do you need ? :shock1:

"Is that a rifle, in your pocket, or are we just 'good friends' ? :wub:

"I've been 'democratically-elected' for decades, no problem, I'll tell you how !" :1zgarz5:

What have these two gentlemen have in Common? They are both dictators

28 minutes ago, Happyman58 said:

What have these two gentlemen have in Common? They are both dictators

Well, I don't much disagree, except that we're supposed to think Hun Sen is re-elected every few years, and it's just coincidence that the opposition is never permitted to grow very strong, opposition-newspapers get shut-down  ...  hum, sorry, which country was I talking about ? :wink:

If they were both working on a prison-farm, they might dig-tatters together ? ! :smile: