Tourist operators in gang rape village wonder where all the visitors have gone

webfact

12 hours ago, 12DrinkMore said:

Assuming the girl is not completely lying.

Forty families, forty organised male pedophile rapists in a village of 180 people on an isolated island. They will all be fairly closely genetically related.

This is not going to be an isolated incident, more like a village tradition.

Get ready for the veil of silence and denials, as the men all group together, whilst the women are told to shut up or be beaten. Islam.

I agree this must be systematic rape of some sort and likely done to other girls.

This "religion" allows marriage between even younger girls than this don't forget.

If the population is 180 the male adult segment is probably only little more than 40, so they are all implicated.

Lock them up if the allegation is true.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, hansnl said:

Alleged rapists!

Everything needs some kind of proof.

An accusation alone is not enough.

Hopefully.

Wrong.  Everything resulting in a criminal conviction needs proof.   An accusation accompanied by enough public knowledge and any awareness of how things can work in the LOS is more than enough to drive away tourists.  Get real and stop playing preacher & legal scholar.

23 hours ago, 12DrinkMore said:

Assuming the girl is not completely lying.

Forty families, forty organised male pedophile rapists in a village of 180 people on an isolated island. They will all be fairly closely genetically related.

This is not going to be an isolated incident, more like a village tradition.

Get ready for the veil of silence and denials, as the men all group together, whilst the women are told to shut up or be beaten. Islam.

When I first read about it I wondered is it was an Islamic community.  The religion peace strikes again.  Our own little Sweden. 

11 hours ago, George FmplesdaCosteedback said:

I agree this must be systematic rape of some sort and likely done to other girls.

This "religion" allows marriage between even younger girls than this don't forget.

If the population is 180 the male adult segment is probably only little more than 40, so they are all implicated.

Lock them up if the allegation is true.

What? . . . and let them set about abusing weak and vulnerable inmates; these animals will find some way to get a hard on. Castrate or exterminate, I say.

20 hours ago, LotusBoy said:

Wonder? Really???

That's like Susan Boyle coming out of Gregg's and then the next customer saying - Who ate all the pies? lol

The cops say they got 8 so far, so only 32 pies running around.

Yeah, makes me"wonder" too. Do the crime you gotta do the time. 

I guess you are slim and hansum then. Why the dig at Susan who happens to be my cousin BTW. Not a very nice post to say the least.

16 hours ago, Ossy said:

What? . . . and let them set about abusing weak and vulnerable inmates; these animals will find some way to get a hard on. Castrate or exterminate, I say.

Maybe a bit harsh. We in the civilized world have left the middle ages but the muslim fraternity has not.

The religion these people follow may well condone what you suggest, but I doubt they would be convicted in a Sharia court.

But I see your point.