Meeting decent ladies in CM??

bkk6060

I am just asking this question because my past and most recent experiences in CM, have not been good.

Just generally bad attitudes and negative vibes and argumentative mouths.

It seems for me it reaches the full range of ages.  Demanding and Bitc--.

I have not had much problems with this in other parts of the country.  I spend a lot of time in Pats and Bkk and the ladies seem much more accommodating and friendly.  Many willing to please, but not many in CM.

So, you can say it is me maybe it is.  But, this place seems to have some odd women attitudes.  Kind of western thinking and mouths for some reason.

Still trying to figure it out???

Just to add I met a guy who has lived in CM for 10 years and owns a restaurant and he said the ladies there are the biggest C in Thailand.

But unfortunately, I know weak insecure guys that like these type of ladies controlling and bad attitudes.

So yes, BKK and even Pats seem to have many more decent attitude girls then CM.  Ladies that are happy and appreciative.

But, I guess it all depends on what your standards are.  CM ladies generally are not it for me. But, to each their own....

A post where bitter TV members can complain about Thai women in general and CM women in particular.  This will go on for a while.

CM women come from all over Thailand for jobs or the universities, many of them stay.  There is no typical CM women.  Chiang Mai doesn't attract nearly as many prostitutes as Bangkok and Pattaya, so the selection of that kind of women is limited.  Other than that the challenge is meeting the "decent ladies" and giving them a reason to be interested in you.

Sounds more like you are looking for less than decent ladies willing to please someone who clearly can not find a soulmate in the west for, I am afraid to say, clearly obvious reasons. Given the paucity of any substantial red light district in CNX, I would advise you to return immediately to Bangkok or Pattaya to avoid having to confront your personal reality.

2 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Just to add I met a guy who has lived in CM for 10 years and owns a restaurant and he said the ladies there are the biggest C in Thailand.

But unfortunately, I know weak insecure guys that like these type of ladies controlling and bad attitudes.

So yes, BKK and even Pats seem to have many more decent attitude girls then CM.  Ladies that are happy and appreciative.

But, I guess it all depends on what your standards are.  CM ladies generally are not it for me. But, to each their own....

What do you mean by; many women in Bangkok and Pattaya are willing to please? In which ways are they willing to please?

In Chiang Mai there are a lot more respectable Thai women than in BKK and Patts. If you are old enough to be their father or grandfather, they are not going to perceive you as potential dating material. Also, I wonder, do you speak any Thai? Otherwise, what exactly are you expecting from these women?

1 hour ago, cyberfarang said:

What do you mean by; many women in Bangkok and Pattaya are willing to please? In which ways are they willing to please?

In Chiang Mai there are a lot more respectable Thai women than in BKK and Patts. If you are old enough to be their father or grandfather, they are not going to perceive you as potential dating material. Also, I wonder, do you speak any Thai? Otherwise, what exactly are you expecting from these women?

I ask that question of you.

5 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

I am just asking this question because my past and most recent experiences in CM, have not been good.

Just generally bad attitudes and negative vibes and argumentative mouths.

It seems for me it reaches the full range of ages.  Demanding and Bitc--.

I have not had much problems with this in other parts of the country.  I spend a lot of time in Pats and Bkk and the ladies seem much more accommodating and friendly.  Many willing to please, but not many in CM.

So, you can say it is me maybe it is.  But, this place seems to have some odd women attitudes.  Kind of western thinking and mouths for some reason.

Still trying to figure it out???

Has it ever occurred to you that you sound like an idiot?

2 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

There are certainly plenty of respectable women in Bangkok.

I would agree that times have changed and that most women not only in Thailand but in other parts of the world are not interested anymore in men old enough to be their father or grandfather. I'm not talking about prostitutes.

The problem seems to be you.

15 minutes ago, elektrified said:

There are certainly plenty of respectable women in Bangkok.

I would agree that times have changed and that most women not only in Thailand but in other parts of the world are not interested anymore in men old enough to be their father or grandfather. I'm not talking about prostitutes.

The problem seems to be you.

I have not mentioned prostitutes either and still wonder what exactly the OP is expecting from these women?

10 minutes ago, 473geo said:

Well I seem to recall a guy called Ian Forbes showed many a photograph of his Chiang Mai girls both he and they looked happy enough.....anybody see him these days?

I met Ian a couple of times, a really great guy, he was quite a celebrity in Chiang Mai. There used to be stickers with his face photo placed all over the city. Then he suddenly disappeared. Love to know what happened to him.

I gather the OP is interested in Thai women.  I know plenty of western women in Chiang Mai who are interesting, delightful people, interested in a relationship with the right western man.  I don't know if I'd describe them as "willing to please".  Maybe "up for a good time" might be a better description.

As for Thai women, you have to remember that Chiang Mai is basically a university town, with many young women coming here for several years from all over Thailand to further their education.  This tends to make them a little smarter than the "average" Thai woman the OP may be meeting in Patts or Bangkok and also focused on their goal of getting an education, not just interested in having a good time and living day-to-day.

My husband's Thai friends tell him that it's the normal to "mentor" a college student and have offered to introduce him to friends of their current protegee.  They say it's a very nice arrangement because the girls are in Chiang Mai for just a few years, so you don't have the hassle of having a mia noi that hangs around for years and years.  The young woman are looking for mentors, men who will give them something extra for several years, not one night stands.  

9 hours ago, superglue said:

Thailand does not attract the cream of the crop of the expat community so it is little wonder that the women stay away. 

What a stupid statement...how would you know what every expat in Thailand is like?  

1 hour ago, NancyL said:

I gather the OP is interested in Thai women.  I know plenty of western women in Chiang Mai who are interesting, delightful people, interested in a relationship with the right western man.  I don't know if I'd describe them as "willing to please".  Maybe "up for a good time" might be a better description.

As for Thai women, you have to remember that Chiang Mai is basically a university town, with many young women coming here for several years from all over Thailand to further their education.  This tends to make them a little smarter than the "average" Thai woman the OP may be meeting in Patts or Bangkok and also focused on their goal of getting an education, not just interested in having a good time and living day-to-day.

My husband's Thai friends tell him that it's the normal to "mentor" a college student and have offered to introduce him to friends of their current protegee.  They say it's a very nice arrangement because the girls are in Chiang Mai for just a few years, so you don't have the hassle of having a mia noi that hangs around for years and years.  The young woman are looking for mentors, men who will give them something extra for several years, not one night stands.  

Very true Nancy and some will, under the right circumstance, entertain shorter liaisons for assistance. Thais are very open minded about this (thankfully). It sounds like the OP just demands they be 'willing to please' for nowt.   

Archived