Anybody here got questioned after 4 setv's?

Agreed but going to the places you mentioned in your first paragraph means going through Airports with maybe the exception of Penang?

6 or 7 TV's from Laos mixed in with a couple of VE land crossings at friendly land borders, all with extensions is enough to fill a Passport up, trust me [emoji2]

The strange thing about Savvanakhet is it seems they will keep issuing TV's, this is despite you providing evidence on your previous application that you plan to leave Thailand after your last TV
I bet they don't file your ticket or check when you apply again. It just to make the guy happy at the window. But I know what you mean I've never been to any of the places on the dates I've shown them. But I suppose they know Ive left the country on time because I there in loas. So it all works out in the end. I bet Air Asia love us.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

What if someone cant avoid airports, if someone got 2 back to back Visa from Laos and wants to switch it up and go to Hong Kong, is it really posing a risk because you go through an airport? it seems like thats a better idea then just going to Laos over and over. I think that would raise more red flags.

But If you get a  new un-used visa, you go back to suvarnabhumi and they say no you cant enter.... does that make your Visa invalid? then if that happens what are your options? 

Also about the "thicker US passports" this is only available if you apply for a new passport in Thailand? they will give you a US passport with more pages or is it the same if I wait and apply back in US? As the Passport I have now which i applied for in US only has like 25 pages so im not sure if it changed if applying back in US or if its the same one

I think even if you get the red stamp form Vintanine. You can still get a visa from Savannakhet if you git the flight out of the country and a bank statement. Or it's probably just better to get a new passport.

1 minute ago, juice777 said:

I bet they don't file your ticket or check when you apply again. It just to make the guy happy at the window. But I know what you mean I've never been to any of the places on the dates I've shown them. But I suppose they know Ive left the country on time because I there in loas. So it all works out in the end. I bet Air Asia love us.

I wonder if they would accept a ticket back to Laos from Thailand dated 90 days after the TV you are applying for? :smile: 

After all it is a ticket out of Thailand which they require you to show 

I wonder if they would accept a ticket back to Laos from Thailand dated 90 days after the TV you are applying for? [emoji2]   

After all it is a ticket out of Thailand which they require you to show 

I thought about that but I think Thailand to loas is quite expensive for some reason. So its not worth it. Aslo I think I checked but can't remember but I think there is no flight to Savannakhet from Bkk or it's really massively expensive.also when Savannakhet started inforcing the rule I suggested I would get a ticket to Savannakhet and show the guy that at the window. Someone on here said the last thing you want to do is look like you are having a luagh and upset him. So all in all it's probably a bad Ideal. But top marks for thinking out of the Box.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, juice777 said:

I thought about that but I think Thailand to loas is quite expensive for some reason. So its not worth it. Aslo I think I checked but can't remember but I think there is no flight to Savannakhet from Bkk or it's really massively expensive.also when Savannakhet started inforcing the rule I suggested I would get a ticket to Savannakhet and show the guy that at the window. Someone on here said the last thing you want to do is look like you are having a luagh and upset him. So all in all it's probably a bad Ideal. But top marks for thinking out of the Box.  

Flights from Bangkok to Vientiane or Luang Prabang are pretty cheap if booked in advance. Only Lao airlines flies from Bangkok to Savannakhet, so the flights are usually very expensive. As I recall, they are also not daily flights.