Dad appeals to Thai Justice Ministry not to send his son back to war torn Syria

webfact

Dad appeals to Thai Justice Ministry not to send his son back to war torn Syria

1pm.jpg

Picture: Thai Rath

BANGKOK: -- A Syrian man has gone to the justice ministry to appeal for his son who is being held in immigration detention at Suan Phlu.

Wael, 23, the son of Alhalabi Mohammed Yasser, 47, is at the center of an overstay and extortion case.

The father says that he was extorted of 550,000 baht by Lumpini police who ended up arresting his son for overstay.

Wael now faces deportation to Syria and the father fears for his safety in the country still ravaged by war.

The father and his lawyer met with a deputy at the justice ministry in Chaeng Wattana Road yesterday to appeal for Wael's temporary release while his case to remain in the country is heard.

Wael has been held since August 21st.

Source: Thai Rath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-09-12

43 minutes ago, Islam Ghonemi said:

Not all Cities in Syria had war , many Syrians get back to their country when they overstayed and change their passports and back in legal way , i think they just want make new lie to get free service from Thai government

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

POV

23 yo, fit looking young man, could be serving his "war torn" country instead of hanging around in Bangkok breaking immigration regulations and no doubt getting up to all sorts of monkey business.

The said UNCR check them but normally from many friends who applied there UNCR never check anything , they accept everyone depends on story he writes no more , most of people applies there just write their own stories from their mind and when UNCR wants check the place they live or them they go any cheap room and stay together so they can accept them , this true stories from many guys i know them who applied there

@TSF, "23 yo, fit looking young man, could be serving his "war torn" country instead of hanging around in Bangkok breaking immigration regulations and no doubt getting up to all sorts of monkey business."

so easy for you to send a man back to a war-torn nation while you lounging in Pattaya.

Edited by lometogo
add quote

19 minutes ago, Islam Ghonemi said:

Was 655,000 but now they discount 105,000 !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I am not so senile that I cannot read 655,000 as ฿600,000. 

The guy was operating an illegal business, taking jobs away from Thai workers. Deport them and red flag their passports. 

Thailand has nothing to do with the mess created in the middle east!!....all the refugees should be sent to the western or north caucasus countries that are engaged in coalition warfare out there!!...no offence please to the racists or white supremacists around!!

Edited by observer90210

2 hours ago, lometogo said:

@TSF, "23 yo, fit looking young man, could be serving his "war torn" country instead of hanging around in Bangkok breaking immigration regulations and no doubt getting up to all sorts of monkey business."

so easy for you to send a man back to a war-torn nation while you lounging in Pattaya.

Send him back He is the one who is wrong He is the one who Overstayed Not us.

2 hours ago, lometogo said:

So easy for you to sneer and pontificate while you lounge around in front of your computer - have a look at the picture, 4 posts before yours. Not such an innocent looking boy now, is he?

1 hour ago, nasanews said:

I smell too much bigotry and hate from white trash against other ethnicity.

I am sure racial slurs are against the rules of this site, so why does a racist like you get away with calling people white trash ?

Edited by Kevbo
Spelling

1 hour ago, nasanews said:

When I stay in another country I must abide by their laws. What makes this guy so special not to do the same ? If he was a refugee why is he not registered as such with yhe UN and why is he in Thailand where refugees are not recognised ? 

Comments like this are uncalled for but as I am white am I trash also?

There are some serious ill people around here that must have had to leave their own country

We are all equal no mater what colour we are and should remember that.

Funny thing is many who write this stuff are married to or live with WHAT.

Silly people.

4 hours ago, lometogo said:

Absolutely, we play by the rules, so should everyone else, including those from "war torn countries"

4 hours ago, lometogo said:

A country does need their workers to clean up/rebuild. This young men can do far more good for his fellow citizen by returning and joining the workforce that has to rebuild all those cities. 

He now got caught staying in Thailand, his fault, he should have applied for Asylum in the first place. Now he is illegal there.

I do feel pity for the man and his son, and unfortunately I doubt they have any chance of the Justice ministry showing mercy on humanitarian grounds in this case.

This is because if they permit them to stay in Thailand, then that will send a clear message to others from the troubled regions of the Middle East and the flood gates will be opened.

As for us white trash, if we get into problems in Thailand and were told to clear off back to our homelands, no one would give a toss.

18 hours ago, Islam Ghonemi said:

Not all Cities in Syria had war , many Syrians get back to their country when they overstayed and change their passports and back in legal way , i think they just want make new lie to get free service from Thai government

We should send you there instead of Thailand for vacations.