Dad appeals to Thai Justice Ministry not to send his son back to war torn Syria

webfact

13 hours ago, ScotBkk said:

Should go to Canada/Germany or wherever he fancies. Most countries let in anyone now its a free for all once it be known  they need help or a change of lifestyle. 

I wonder how they let you in in Thailand.   I will send you back in second.  

16 hours ago, observer90210 said:

Thailand has nothing to do with the mess created in the middle east!!....all the refugees should be sent to the western or north caucasus countries that are engaged in coalition warfare out there!!...no offence please to the racists or white supremacists around!!

yeah looks like this family are just parasites

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/13/2017 at 3:12 AM, Petchou said:

I wonder how they let you in in Thailand.   I will send you back in second.  

You couldn't my friend. I live in 3 different countries not having to abide by harsh rules and regulations just to park my arse in Thailand or wherever. Me, having the freedom to go around the globe at my Leisure with my job. Lived in Thailand previously far too long besides listening to gripes from such people as your kind self. Now, realising after a long duration in the same place one becomes sarcastic towards their own kind feeling some strange impulse to advise or order ex-pats to go back to where they have come from. 

I'm not gonna get into a feud mate but Thailand is Not the center of this big WORLD !!!