Crime Officials Want To Revoke 96-rai Title Deed

Rooo

Thanks for that info, Roo. Too bad they didn't catch other developers on parkland.

Whereabouts is this land -- Choeng Mon?

They have done a fairly lengthy investigation in that matter.The land in question is the peak project, between Bophut & Ban Rak. I think the other one is closer to the airport towards Chong Mon.I am not sure, maybe someone can elaborate.

My wife just returned to Samui after being away for over a year, she has some land on the mountain it's for growing coconuts and cashew trees, she discovered a foreigner has some land next to her and has made chanot land paper covering 2 or 3 rai of her land, not only that brought in a bulldozer and destroyed some of the tree's, she has just contacted the police to file a report and also a meeting with the land officials, so will see what the outcome is.

One thing my wife is very placid but this has really shaken her, and she sound's very upset, I can't be there to help as I'm committed to work.

My wife just returned to Samui after being away for over a year, she has some land on the mountain it's for growing coconuts and cashew trees, she discovered a foreigner has some land next to her and has made chanot land paper covering 2 or 3 rai of her land, not only that brought in a bulldozer and destroyed some of the tree's, she has just contacted the police to file a report and also a meeting with the land officials, so will see what the outcome is.

One thing my wife is very placid but this has really shaken her, and she sound's very upset, I can't be there to help as I'm committed to work.

Is this on Khao Duang Nok mountain? Yes I would also be pretty pissed if someone

did this to me. Can't beleive some people have the nerve to do stuff like this.

Keep us informed of the outcome.

Noodles,

The land is around Nathon side on the left side as you go to Hin Lat waterfall. The police took some photo yesterday as fully grown coconut trees and cashew trees has been dug out. Some officials from the land office and a representative from the land developer are going up to-day to discuss.

The wife just called me and it sounds like they know they are in the wrong and would like to sort it out. Let's see what bullshit they are up to, will keep you informed.

This serves as a warning watch your land if you go away for a while, if you only have nor sor3 or tax paper farm land, we rely on the border being 2 coconut trees close together and normally painted with a red paint, but these people have removed the tree's.