Have you heard this one?

Goodwill Jones

11 hours ago, Goodwill Jones said:

I have been talking  with a Thai beauty for one year come this  OCT.  I will  arrive in Oct.  Now I get this  555..  We can be best friend but can not more than...just best friend??friend? Anyone else get this just before your to meet??

Lol... better check her hands, feet and her profile better. I do not know how many Ladyboys I met with that same line; ''just best friend'' or if a female, lining you up for just another sucker/sponsor/newbie to Thailand. 

And to tell you the truth, I am not joking. If I showed you my LINE messages from years ago from many females and Ladyboys trying to suck me in, those same words of ''just best friend'' came up hundreds of times before asking you for 500 baht to pay the rent. The smart ones don't ask for anything till they reel you in, hook, line, and wallet.

Yep, heard the same words after 13 years of marriage to a "Good Thai-Woman".

Fortunately, I was "pre-alerted" by a Family-Member, informing me of the future-plans of my Thai-Wife.
Giving me precious 2 years time to prepare for the inevitable "we can remain best friends" syndrome. Emotionally as well as financially.

- By exiting divorce-court in Switzerland, her natural brown/golden tan had turned to a "whiter shade of pale", realising that her long-term "Gold Digging Plans" have evaporated.

These days (and no wonder) I firmly believe in "rental-situations", therefore avoiding and circumventing any long term plans, another "good Thai-Woman" (harbouring long term plans) may have with regard to me and especially my wallet.

For me: "Rinse and repeat" will never happen.
Cheers.

This stuff now happens with the introduction of the iPhone and birds having a bit of no face to face fun..

But the bird has put her cards on the table perhaps to see your reaction, whether your just a quick leg over merchant or have sincere ambitions...love-song-smiley-emoticon.gif.ff683c214cadcdf24338f01d9294fbc2.gif

Archived