Pool pump and white plastic valve

carlyai

Hi, I was thinking I'll just leave it out.
I'm not 100% sure it is from the pump as I've had stuff everywhere, but it was in the pump box bits and pieces.

I've plumbed the pump output to the filter with an inline spring check valve (as per your diagram).

So if no one knows or replies, I'll just leave it out.

It's funny sometimes when you pull something to pieces and put it back together again, you have spare parts left over.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

This does not  appear to  be a recognised, officially  imported brand with  full  product/customer support in Thailand. Consider contacting the original  vendor for  advice.

Always avoid purchasing  swimming  pool  equipment  direct  from  China, Alibaba, eBay, or Amazon.

Products purchased abroad and self-imported or brought  into  the country in  check-in baggage will not be covered by warranties, and most local  pool  professionals  will  refuse to  service them.

Always buy  from  a recognised pool  professional  in  Thailand with  a manufacturer's main  agent  certification.

On 9/18/2017 at 12:22 PM, SwimmingPoolsThailand said:

This does not  appear to  be a recognised, officially  imported brand with  full  product/customer support in Thailand. Consider contacting the original  vendor for  advice.

Always avoid purchasing  swimming  pool  equipment  direct  from  China, Alibaba, eBay, or Amazon.

Products purchased abroad and self-imported or brought  into  the country in  check-in baggage will not be covered by warranties, and most local  pool  professionals  will  refuse to  service them.

Always buy  from  a recognised pool  professional  in  Thailand with  a manufacturer's main  agent  certification.

An extremely valid point, never mind warranties etc , there is a big problem with look alike equipment. and inferior    quality equipment which may well prove dangerous.

It may cost a bit more but stick with known suppliers and big brand names for peace of mind and your family safety,

It is a simple non return valve that goes in the line from pump to filter, If I remember correctly the pump is Astral, formerly Hurlcon & has full warranty from the supplier. If you have a non return valve already in the line between pump & filter then just leave it out.

On 9/20/2017 at 8:42 AM, Valentine said:

It is a simple non return valve that goes in the line from pump to filter, If I remember correctly the pump is Astral, formerly Hurlcon & has full warranty from the supplier. If you have a non return valve already in the line between pump & filter then just leave it out.

Thanks Valentine. I should have asked you first, but sometimes don't like to trouble you as I know you're busy.

Archived