Ex-Miss Teen Thailand hit with drug charges following home raid

webfact

3 minutes ago, Maggusoil said:

whatever whatever. The fun police and the judgemental whatever's their names are, out in force for people having a little fun and making money out of arresting them. Blood sucking, judgemental, blood sucking, politically correct, nanny state ism, whatever whatever, little old ladies, sitting at home watching television, sucking on your beers, judging others. 

IS THAT ALL YOU HAVE TO DO??????      My god live a little gentlemen and ladies? any ladies out there. OMG

You really seem to be partial to the terms "whatever whatever" and "blood sucking blood sucking" OH and don't forget the judgemental, that had a couple of mentions, did you have a troubled childhood or maybe just not happy with the world as it is ? Have a good evening, maybe a hot Cocoa or Horlicks before you retire will help.  

50 minutes ago, The manic said:

Poor thing. A victim of corrupt bullies. The war on drugs is a war on the people. Recreational drug abusers throughout the world are low hanging fruit for police and puritanical probibtionists-cowards hiding behind the law.

Its a war on the people.

Its a war on the taxpayer.

Its a war on police resources (they get wasted on the war on drugs)

all in all i like the war on drugs, i give it 2 out of 10 emmies.

53 minutes ago, The manic said:

Poor thing. A victim of corrupt bullies. The war on drugs is a war on the people. Recreational drug abusers throughout the world are low hanging fruit for police and puritanical probibtionists-cowards hiding behind the law.

Hardly recreational when they buy for 40,000 and sell for 800,000.

That meets most definitions of drug dealing.

2 minutes ago, Golden Triangle said:

You really seem to be partial to the terms "whatever whatever" and "blood sucking blood sucking" OH and don't forget the judgemental, that had a couple of mentions, did you have a troubled childhood or maybe just not happy with the world as it is ? Have a good evening, maybe a hot Cocoa or Horlicks before you retire will help.  

Cocoa and Horlicks? hahahaah Actually its Tosca Russian Vodka, which is $3 USD for 700ml bottle n the town where I  Iive hahahah. Helps me put up with the Catholics here. hahahahahah

If you need Horlicks, mate! Take some yourself

23 minutes ago, Maggusoil said:

Cocoa and Horlicks? hahahaah Actually its Tosca Russian Vodka, which is $3 USD for 700ml bottle n the town where I  Iive hahahah. Helps me put up with the Catholics here. hahahahahah

If you need Horlicks, mate! Take some yourself

Still doesn't explain your predilection for the terms you used, mind you the Tosca Russian Vodka probably says a lot :wink: 

3 hours ago, tryasimight said:

Hardly recreational when they buy for 40,000 and sell for 800,000.

That meets most definitions of drug dealing.

Yes but I seriously doubt their claim of buying over 3 ounces of ice for 40k baht other than that of course theyre drug dealers. 

Meth amphetamines have become the scourge of many societies all over the world, rich and poor.

Addiction doesn't care who you are, where you come from, or what you have.... it destroys you regardless.

While the law is the law, and it's easy to point fingers, I can't help but feel that proper education and support systems would go along way to help fixing the problem. Not to mention diminishing the stigma to make seeking help a little bit easier for both addicts and those who care for them.

1 hour ago, Katipo said:

Meth amphetamines have become the scourge of many societies all over the world, rich and poor.

Addiction doesn't care who you are, where you come from, or what you have.... it destroys you regardless.

While the law is the law, and it's easy to point fingers, I can't help but feel that proper education and support systems would go along way to help fixing the problem. Not to mention diminishing the stigma to make seeking help a little bit easier for both addicts and those who care for them.

Yes, all these ideas are working miraculously in the developed countries...

21 hours ago, mercman24 said:

while we are on this silly thai visa guessing game, thats not her boyfriend,  her boyfriend is a farang about 60 years old  lol

They picked up his girlfriend.

But it is not her boyfriend but her sponsor...

In case we didn't know, no one starts the day thinking, "Oh, goodie, todays the day I become addicted!" It just happens.

As the song says, God dam the pusher man.

The addict is not the criminal, those who supply the stuff are. If she's a supplier then she will get what she deserves, but if she's addicted that's a different story. Either way, it's very sad. Destroyed lives, families, relationships, friendships, wealth,  all gone in the twinkling of an eye.

If those of us who have no addictions were honest with ourselves we should be grateful, because, there, but for the grace of God (or whoever) we all go.