Cruisers for tall riders 6' 4" (194cm)

jkinbkk

Question to you tall riders. 

What suggestions do you have regarding cruisers available in Thailand for tall guys?

New or old model, budget THB300K-400K and after market accessories suggestions to make the rider more suited to the long legged types?

I felt a little cramped on a Versus and I am just 6', There was a decently priced Vulcan with the Versus 650cc engine available in Thailand, perhaps discontinued now. Now that I found very accommodating and adjustable beyond my physical dimensions. As far as I can see the Vulcan is your only choice. 

There is a virtually new one on Bahtsold for 230k baht.... 

AllanB: why would you think the Vulcan S with the 650cc engine was discontinued? It's a fairly new model and is of course still being sold in Thailand. A quick check on the Kawa page confirms that. Also it's Versys not Versus.

It might be indeed the only choice in the OPs price range. The Honda Rebel is too cramped imho and Harleys are too expensive. A second hand Vulcan 900 might be worth a look.

8 hours ago, eisfeld said:

AllanB: why would you think the Vulcan S with the 650cc engine was discontinued? It's a fairly new model and is of course still being sold in Thailand. A quick check on the Kawa page confirms that. Also it's Versys not Versus.

It might be indeed the only choice in the OPs price range. The Honda Rebel is too cramped imho and Harleys are too expensive. A second hand Vulcan 900 might be worth a look.

I stand corrected, couldn't find it on the Kawa listing, only the bigger engined one, jumped to the wrong conclusion. It seems a lot of bike for the money and I could just see myself on a white one...

Archived