Baby boy found stuffed down the toilet on tour bus

webfact

Baby boy found stuffed down the toilet on tour bus

3pm.jpg

Picture: Thai Rath

PHITSANULOK: -- Staff cleaning a Bangkok to Phitsanulok tour bus made a horrific discovery yesterday.

They were trying to extract sanitary towels and tissues from a waste pipe when they were shocked to see two little feet.

They belonged to the fetus of a boy aged about four to five months.

Police and medics were called to the garage of the Phitsanulok Yan Yon company and the boy was removed from the pipe.

Investigators also found blood on the seats of C12 and D12 downstairs on the double decker vehicle.

The seats were registered to the same name and police are now in the process of contacting that person to see if they are involved.

Source: Thai Rath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-09-20

3 hours ago, tomwct said:

Thai Society has sunk to a New Low!

Very bad indeed.

Thai Society? The entire society has sunk because of this person?

Not only this country.

Weekly stories about this in fast-food restaurants bathrooms in the USA.

20 minutes ago, Travel2003 said:

Very bad indeed.

Thai Society? The entire society has sunk because of this person?

Not only this country.

Weekly stories about this in fast-food restaurants bathrooms in the USA.

WOW!! Not saw the "happens all over the world" brigade for a while. Welcome Back!

RIP Little Guy.

Never had any chance!!

6 minutes ago, Bob12345 said:

The boy was 4-5 months old, seems a bit late for a miscarriage or improvised abortion.

The foetus was 4-5 months old, miscarriages can happen at any time. I can't imagine a local bus would be the place of choice for an improvised abortion either. Most likely a young girl who panicked when she suddenly gave birth to a dead foetus...

4 hours ago, LotusBoy said:

WOW!! Not saw the "happens all over the world" brigade for a while. Welcome Back!

RIP Little Guy.

Never had any chance!!

But unfortunately the 'don't read the OP or cannot comprehend it but need to post anyway' brigade never leaves.

I know which of the two brigades make more sense.

4 hours ago, Bob12345 said:

The boy was 4-5 months old, seems a bit late for a miscarriage or improvised abortion.

I would say that's bad reporting, probably a miscarriage with the fetus being between 4-5 months old, how could someone stuff a child down a toilet at that age on a bus. 

Horrific either way, rest in peace little one.

back this up a bit..somewhere is a little lazy thai teen boy ..whose life hasn't even missed a beat...with his ridiculous hair and a retarded smile.....while the girls life he has ruined  aborts her child in  bus...

6 hours ago, skinnymilinky said:

The foetus was 4-5 months old, miscarriages can happen at any time. I can't imagine a local bus would be the place of choice for an improvised abortion either. Most likely a young girl who panicked when she suddenly gave birth to a dead foetus...

You are right, i missed the "fetus" part as they were speaking about a baby boy.

Its either a fetus or a baby in my book, but here they have fetus babies.

11 hours ago, tomwct said:

Thai Society has sunk to a New Low!

Do you think this doesn't happen in India and other Asian poor countries, African countries, anywhere poor women have miscarriages. An awful thing to do, but take it easy on the whole Thai nation.

Archived