Baby boy found stuffed down the toilet on tour bus

webfact

don't forget all here : the father could well be one of those 1.000's sexpats alcoolics babboons scums from europe, usa or australia  coming to thailand to <deleted> <deleted> <deleted> asia meat for the cheapest price and refuse or "forget" to use condoms ..... 

21 hours ago, Bob12345 said:

The boy was 4-5 months old, seems a bit late for a miscarriage or improvised abortion.

I would say, given they mentioned fetus, that it was four months into growth, not born, just a bad choice of words when writing the story. I have to agree with skinnymilinky, just an unfortunate miscarriage, with the mother being in urgent need of medical attention.

Unfortunately, this type of incident is prevalent in most countries, not only Thailand.  I hope they find her soon and give her the treatment that she needs, not punishment.  I don't think any male on here would want to experience the trauma or the possible pain and mental anguish that, no doubt, the mother is going through.  :wai:

Ok I’m ready to take the shitake for my comment, and being blamed as a Thai basher. As long as I don’t know the “mothers” situation and circumstances, I feel I have no right to blame her. But reading similar stories of dumped babies almost on a weekly routine, I blame the Thai society for restricting people from sexual education (deemed as immoral, e.g.  no condom vendor machines at universities allowed). And I also blame the government for the lack of assistance, information, and providing social welfare in these cases, while the purchase of useless military toys to fill the pockets of some untouchables, under the lousy justification to prevent attacks from imaginary enemies, seems to have the priority.

Archived