Teary Amelia “Amy” Jacobs faces detention on drug charges

webfact

1 hour ago, JAG said:

A good assessment. Like so many things here the concept of "HiSo" has so many layers, like an onion skin; (I have two chihuahuas, one has a bit of a pedigree, and is known throughout the extended family and neighborhood as the " hi so dog!). But particularly where justice is concerned it will always boil down to money.

I have no time for drugs - users or seller's, although I think hate is too strong a term to apply. Whilst she may have been stupid and criminal, I feel sorry for her father, struggling to cope with what is happening to his daughter.

I wonder if he will be able to  help her?

It all depends on the amount of money 'Dad' has     TIT........ THIS IS THAILAND........... Money.... OFFSETS..... Justice............

We will soon Know if 'Dad' has enough money............

I go often to the Prison in Pattaya to visit (and take her son and daughter for visit their mom) (and I pay money on account for mom to have some snacks)......... I see what happens to those who don't have money..... the mom has said many times if she had 200,000-500-000 she could be out of there...................

I've a bit of experience (30 plus years) and I have witnessed it is not what the law says but how much money can 'settle it' (out of sight of the public)--- (under-the-table)......... Hang around a while and watch what happens in Thailand and the 'outcome' when criminals have money.......

Just like the "RED BULL" Guy (although this is smaller scale)........... Just take your time and watch and learn what happens in 'Thailand'    

Don't take me wrong............ I love 'Thailand' and I love the 'Thai common people'........... I just hate their 'Rotten' police and Gov't................