Old Land Rover Defender and Red UK Telephone Box?

Odd request, but figure the TV Samui residents might be able to shed some light on these requests

Apparently there are some old Land Rover Defenders parked somewhere around Chaweng/Bo Phut area - anyone know where they are?  Would like to ask the owner if we can borrow them for some photos

Next one is a bit harder - has anyone seen a UK Red Telephone Box anywhere on the island?

Thanks for any advice!

There used to be a red British telephone box in front of a small shophouse between The Wharf and Fisherman Village, if my memory serves me well – could it be before the Wharf, when coming from Maenam..? – tried to check on Google Maps, but cannot see it there. Always notice it, when I driving by, but never clearly memorized the position in case some you ask about where to find a red British telephone box at Samui; I think your are the first one posting that question...:smile:

EDIT: There used to be a Land Rover (like the one on the photo in the above post) parked right here, in Maenam...:thumbsup:

Edited by khunPer

14 minutes ago, khunPer said:

There used to be a red British telephone box in front of a small shophouse between The Wharf and Fisherman Village, if my memory serves me well – could it be before the Wharf, when coming from Maenam..? – tried to check on Google Maps, but cannot see it there. Always notice it, when I driving by, but never clearly memorized the position in case some you ask about where to find a red British telephone box at Samui; I think your are the first one posting that question...:smile:

EDIT: There used to be a Land Rover (like the one on the photo in the above post) parked right here, in Maenam...:thumbsup:

Thanks so much KhunPer

Yes I would not be surprised if I am the first one to ask this particular question for Samui - bit of an odd request I know but there is a perfectly good story to it!

• 2 months later...