Teenage girl with depression jumps to her death at Pattaya condo

webfact

Teenage girl with depression jumps to her death at Pattaya condo

thumbnail_1505982532815.jpg

Picture: Siamchon

PATTAYA: -- A 17 year old girl jumped from the flat roof of the Amazon Residence in Soi 5 Wat Bunkanchanaram, Bang Lamung yesterday.

Natda Khanaram from Sa Kaew was found dead in the car park.

She had been staying with relatives.

Police were told that she was suffering from depression, went to the top of the eight story condo and jumped.

Source: Siamchon

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-09-22

So sad that young people have no one to turn to here in Thailand. I know this kind of thing happens everywhere, but who here generally gives a toss about 'mental issues'. It's just not discussed here and therefore there's little acceptance of it.

16 year old beautiful wealthy family girl just killed her self in Texas. Was the daughter of a friend of mine. Depression does not care about your family, race, religion, wealth, poverty etc.... one day I hope the world decides all of us need medical care that is accessible and affordable including mental health care. Will not save everyone but will be a step forward for humanity. RIP. Suicide happens all over the world and is sad for all involved. If you feel like killing your self please get medical help. 

Archived