Best hotel near the airport BKK

thaisail

Just now, portroyal said:

If you can afford to visit Thaila

nd, you can afford the hotel

Novotel Airport is the best choice

If you can’t afford, feel free staying home

Given thailand depends on an economy of backpackers who contribute at least 20% of tourist numbers I think your comments a bit wide off the mark.

Just now, jippytum said:

Just now, jippytum said:

13 minutes ago, portroyal said:

if you can't be helpful be quiet

On 22/09/2017 at 9:33 PM, thaisail said:

Where is the best hotel near the airport BKK? Budget around 500 baht must include transfer to and from the airport. Any ideas?

Can't think of anywhere I have ever been where you could get hotel near airport with transfers included for USD 15. Maybe try Africa I have never been there.

On 22 September 2017 at 7:03 PM, thaisail said:

Where is the best hotel near the airport BKK? Budget around 500 baht must include transfer to and from the airport. Any ideas?

On 22 September 2017 at 7:03 PM, thaisail said:

Go on www.hotelscombined.com

just punch in Airport area. Have has a few 5-600 baht with one way on their bus. Pay to go back. 

7 hours ago, portroyal said:

Can't help but get entertained by posters such as this... 

They're tripping over themselves to slag someone off.. Its a brave new world this anonymous forum stuff !!!....  What a tool !

OP: Try an Agoda search (by MAP) which shows a number of hotels in your price range.

Thong Ta and The Great Residence were the cheapest hotels of a decent basic clean standard including airport transfers but now The Great Residence prices include pick up only. U must pay for the return transfer; 100thb now. So now Thong Ta is the outright winner for the inclusive price. I booked this recently for 636thb including breakfast. Night market, shops & restaurants are a 5 min walk too. 'Convenient' hotel used to compete but I have never tried it because it is so isolated. Check agoda.com and filter lowest price 1st and u will see there are a couple of cheaper backpacker, guest house type places less than 500thb but I dont think they include transfers. All the info. u require is there, and make sure u check the guest reviews. If u have time to kill, It is worth paying the little bit extra for The Great Residence swimming pool.

Edited by SunsetT

I choose Thong Ta regularly.

It is clean, comfortable, efficient and good value. Everything a motel/one night stay place should be.

Less than 10 minutes to/from the airport by courtesy minibus.

It is also a very safe/secure location for lady travelers. If my missus was traveling alone I would have her stay here... big choice of local eating/drinking options plus nearby 7/11.

It is a ham-fisted way of saving money but look on their website for the 25% discount voucher. You have to pay bank transfer, advising them by email, then you have to print the discount coupon to hand in at check in. That is worthwhile on a superior room.

A discount card would be simpler.

Edited by Jip99

Someone suggested Nasa Vegas. Very convenient to a station on the airport railway line (a 100 metre walk, on covered walkways, so no airport transfer really needed), but more like 850 baht a night, without breakfast usually. last used last year.

Also have used Plai Garden, has transfer from and to Airport. Was about 850 as well but last used 3 years ago.

7 minutes ago, Antioc said:

Have always been happy with the "Great Residence".  Rooms are a bit musty but clean and there is a restaurant.  You need to book your transfer to the Airport early as it's popular.

Consider Thong Ta.

I used Great Residence until I discovered Thong Ta.