Proof of Income Affidavit Question

Can anyone please tell me if I get my Proof of Income Affidavit 4 months early before I have to apply for my extension of stay will immigration still accept it?  I'm on a non-o marriage visa.  How long is a Proof of Income Affidavit valid for and accepted by immigration for a marriage visa extension of stay?  

My current extension of stay expires in early

February but I'm going to apply for my next extension of stay in early January so I guess technically the Proof of Income Affidavit will actually be 3 months early because I'm planning to go get the Proof of Income Affidavit in early October and then apply for my next extension of stay in January.  If I get my Proof of Income Affidavit in October and then apply for my next extension of stay in January will my Proof of Income Affidavit still be accepted by immigration?  How long is a Proof of Income Affidavit valid for?

thank you 

3 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Sounds like the OP is working around some significant time constraints so better make sure he checks if the Immigration office he is dealing with is one of the few that need the income affidavit ratified by the MFA before they'll accept it.

What is the MFA?  I've never heard of any such thing or had that requirement imposed on me before in the 7 years that I've lived here.  Normally I get it the same week I apply for my extension but this year I gotta go get it early for personal reasons.  

44 minutes ago, serpent32 said:

What is the MFA?  I've never heard of any such thing or had that requirement imposed on me before in the 7 years that I've lived here.  Normally I get it the same week I apply for my extension but this year I gotta go get it early for personal reasons.  

Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

If you've never needed your previous Income verification letter legalising by the MFA, then you won't need in doing.

The letter from your Embassy is valid 6 months.

Edited by Tanoshi