Internet TV

Amabideous

Anyone suffering woeful performance from internet TV streaming. I subscribed to pulse-tv.net as they said their servers were in Bangkok and so would not suffer international internet gateway bottlenecks. Turns out the servers are in Singapore and the performance is woeful. Hangs all the time. I am on 100 Mbps TOT broadband and often speed test Singapore and get 30 Mbps to there. So it must be Pulse TV. Does anyone know a reliable service because this is a waste of 1000 baht a month. Many thanks. 

11 minutes ago, Amabideous said:

Anyone suffering woeful performance from internet TV streaming. I subscribed to pulse-tv.net as they said their servers were in Bangkok and so would not suffer international internet gateway bottlenecks. Turns out the servers are in Singapore and the performance is woeful. Hangs all the time. I am on 100 Mbps TOT broadband and often speed test Singapore and get 30 Mbps to there. So it must be Pulse TV. Does anyone know a reliable service because this is a waste of 1000 baht a month. Many thanks. 

I had much the same problem with them plus in the end its way over priced for what you get.have a look at farang box.com. good streaming but only a 3 day catch up on a mag box only ( you can get StbEmu from google play to mimic a Mag box on android) Another is http://iptvuk.club

they do a 10 day catch up now both about the same price range 3.5k per year.

Archived