Why Do Farang Girls Hate Thailand?

I don't think farang girls hate Thailand, but it is very obvious farang men hate farang women. You see the same posts on all the boards, then underneath that one is quite often another topic on what cheating, lying and mercenary bitches Thai women are. You cannot be pleased!!!

As a guy, I am really annoyed at all the chauvinistic remarks both here and on that mangosauce site. As a humanist, I have never been a fan of chauvinists, racists and other bigots wherever they may be.

Regards,

Jem

As a guy, I am really annoyed at all the chauvinistic remarks both here and on that mangosauce site. As a humanist, I have never been a fan of chauvinists, racists and other bigots wherever they may be.

yeah,but aint that slag an ugly bitch.!!

As an expat who works around asia, a lot of the guys I work with are divorced and have been cleaned out by Farang birds. I've been in Asia since I was 22 so I've yet to have the pleasure of a walrus fncking my bank account.

Brilliant piece of literature in Sick Boy's link

Polly. Actually nobody hates farang women per se. I've been in some places where the women are not so pretty. PNG. A few months in and they look good. Even farang women look good after a while. Especially if you have no alternative.

Jem Jem

Could you possibly enlighten us(if you can escape from the household duties for a few minutes) as to what an unbigoted,humanist,bible thumping man fancies in the opposite sex?

Besides hairy legs, varicose veins and shoes that are interchangable between hubby and wifey

Jem Jem

Could you possibly enlighten us(if you can escape from the household duties for a few minutes) as to what an unbigoted,humanist,bible thumping man fancies in the opposite sex?

Besides hairy legs, varicose veins and shoes that are interchangable between hubby and wifey

If I were into hairy white birds I might as well sleep with sickboy, but I ain't into hairy white birds.

The Farang women who I have known that lived in Thailand long term are totally ok with their lives in Thailand and I never really had problems with them. The sex-

tourist birds who are unhappy should p$ss off to Italy or Greece. They'll get themselves shagged silly by all the Segios who 'hunt' for English and American girls. Learn to adapt girls.

Just stumbled across this objective little piece. Some fantastic comments too.

Laugh!...I almost did!  :o

http://www.mangosauce.com/archives/000035.html

What a great site great story about my wifes a minger sums up most the male population of the U.K

Phil

F.T.P.

I'm sorry to hear this. A lot of the women over in the States are on the surly side

but is it really that bad in the UK?

but is it really that bad in the UK?

Yes,remember one marriage in three ends in divorce.

The other two are just pending.

Or I know you can't help being ugly but you could stay inside until it gets dark.