Why Do Farang Girls Hate Thailand?

Ohh, it is one of THESE threads...

Don't you ever get enough? Got really screwed by your exes, huh?

Btw, after 5 generations of eating fish and chips the men look just as bad as the chicks. I'd love to post some pics, but deleted them all, my daughter had to throw up every time she looked at them.

Get on with life, boys....it's worth it.

It's funny that farang girls think they can post something on this site or mangosauce to make us feel bad about being here and partaking of the bounty. Just another example of the reason we left in the first place. Waste your breath somewhere else. Take a look at FIRESTARTER's comment. Busted a gut.

:o

get a life boys. And remember one important thing, isn't your mother a farang woman? What about a sister? Would you appreciate this BS about her? Amazing how you all seem to forget that.

The difference is my sister and mother don't go to San Antonio and Magulluf trying to shag every guy in sight.

And guys, never bring your farang spouse/girlfriend to Thailand, it's like bringing a sandwich to a banquet and she'll never ever let you come back with your mates.

I've several female farang mates who have all enjoyed Thailand but don't stay for long periods of time, they usually go to Australia to get laid.

However I met one earlier this year who had a big chip on her shoulder; I'm not sure if it was because she couldn't get laid or because she thought I was a tosser.

At the risk of sounding disloyal to my gender...

You (gentle?)men do have a valid point. Most American women do treat men, particularly husbands, in an inexcusably bad manner. But don't paint us all with the same brush. I freely admit to being a member of a tiny minority of American women who believe that the husband is indeed the head of the household. It's a shame that American women have abandoned femininity, but you are correct in your assessment. They have. They have been taught feminism from birth, and told that they should not have babies until they are in their mid-thirties with an established career. And, girls being girls, and wanting to please, they do as they are told. They are bossy, arrogant, self-centered, and incredibly unhappy.

A worse thing is the effect this has had on American men. Constant challenge for dominance and emasculation at work and at home has left them no place to feel like men. So they feel like less than men, and proceed to act as less than men. They insist their wives work, even when there are small children at home to care for. They do not assist their wife with the necessary tasks of running a household when they both work. They hand over their paycheck and leave her with the burden of making the money stretch to cover all the bills and living expenses.

I am happy to report that I have a Real Man for a husband. I don't pay the bills; I don't really even know how much he makes. If I need something, I ask him for it. He insisted I quit my job when it began to adversely affect my health. (kids are grown) I do all the laundry, cooking, and cleaning and I enjoy doing it. Nothing makes me happier than having a hot dinner waiting for him when he arrives home from work...at 11:30PM. I adore my husband and do anything I can to make his day to day life a bit easier. He adores me and spoils me beyond reason.

We will be retiring to Thailand in 2 years. I am not worried about Thai women.

Cathyy~

Good for you! I don't particularly agree with everything you said but I am happy to see that you've found a partnership that works for the both of you. I think that really is the important thing in a marriage.

I am a bit curious why you are moving to Thailand when he retires. Is it due to cost of living or are there other factors?

Jeepz

Cost of living is primary. I want him to be able to relax and enjoy his retirement at 49. He'll have earned a full pension, and well-deserves it. Staying here he'd have to work part time to live a reasonable lifestyle. Climate is a factor, too. He has arthritis that is really aggravated by the cold. He hates shoveling snow and cutting the grass. There is the ambiance, too. It's just so calm and slow-paced compared to the US! Finally, it just feels more like home than the US does.

It's funny that farang girls think they can post something on this site or mangosauce to make us feel bad about being here and partaking of the bounty.

Hi,

It is you who make me feel bad about being here. I live in Thailand, work there. I'm single (my boyfriend and I split up just before I arrived in Thailand). And I don't go in some bars trying to shag every guy in sight.

I have good relationships with farang men as I just think they do what they want with whom they want. I am not here to waste my time by telling them what they should do or not

Moreover, I agree with Cathyy in some ways because when I've got a boyfriend, I am also just happy to make him feel comfortable at home. I like to prepare his breakfast or a nice dinner. And sometimes, I do appreciate when men pay the bill at the restaurant or open the door for me. :D

The important thing is to make the right balance between your job and and your personnal life.

As you can see, girls can be happy in Thailand without being angry with men. And without chasing everyone they see. :o

I have to admit, I've found this thread vey funny, up till the point where the generalised slagging off started. Some of you sex gods really need to buy a new mirror, if we are talking mingers in thailand, then jesus, you guys have the majority. I tell you what, get your asses out of the bar & take a look around at real thai women for a change, the ones who work in the laundy, 7-11, farms, factories etc, you'll find some stunners, average looking, arse like the back of the bus & real mingers, I can tell you. Bear in mind, that to work in a lady bar, the girls have to be attractive otherwise they'd starve to death & like all populations of the world, there are good looking people, average people & some really ugly f*&^ers & be sure &thailand has it's fair share of the latter, in the thai population as well as the farang. :o

We know a lot of you have been screwed over by farang women but not all of us are ugly bitches with chips on their shoulders, same as we are sure that not all of you are fat, middle aged ugly tossers who ike to perv over young girls & pay them to shag you :D

Edited by Boo

Just for taxexile...

shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag :o

I don't think they like to be used for the dynamic weight load testing of bar stools, or the overhanding static load bar stool load test.

Be sure the next time to sit on a bar stool that it's been properly tested and the test tag date has not expired. :o