British PM May says bitterly disappointed by U.S. Bombardier ruling

webfact

3 minutes ago, Khun Han said:

There is not one iota of evidence that the EU is supporting the UK over this, so I don't have to prove otherwise. You, on the other hand, have made the completely unfounded claim that the EU may be helping out behind the scenes. Prove it.

Do you even believe that your logic is rational? Come on, KH, your posts are generally to be taken with a fistful of salt but now you are simply embarrassing yourself. I must, however, admire your relentless determination to be proven right - god knows, you have had precious little success there over the past 18 months.

However, as I said, the sole person jumping up and down is you. And while many others have pointed out the finer points of WTO rules to you, you keep banging the conspiracy drum. It worked 18 months ago, but thankfully more and more are realising that they have been sold the most grotesque of pigs in a poke. I just hope that this realisation hasn't dawned too late.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, RuamRudy said:

Do you even believe that your logic is rational? Come on, KH, your posts are generally to be taken with a fistful of salt but now you are simply embarrassing yourself. I must, however, admire your relentless determination to be proven right - god knows, you have had precious little success there over the past 18 months.

However, as I said, the sole person jumping up and down is you. And while many others have pointed out the finer points of WTO rules to you, you keep banging the conspiracy drum. It worked 18 months ago, but thankfully more and more are realising that they have been sold the most grotesque of pigs in a poke. I just hope that this realisation hasn't dawned too late.

Now you're just being silly and childish. Welcome to my ignore room.

32 minutes ago, Khun Han said:

The title of this thread is "British PM May says bitterly disappointed by U.S. Bombardier ruling" . The British PM is neither Canadian nor American. She's British. The reason why she is bitterly disappointed is because there are thousands of jobs at risk in a region of Britain in which the EU purportedly has a special interest. The EU is showing no interest in this potential loss of jobs (bur Ruam Rudy thinks that they might be, behind the scenes - I'm waiting for any scraps of evidence from him that this might be the case).

By the way, Google is an American company which the EU fined 2.4 billion Euros over it's business behaviour over the internet which is available in EU countries

All that should be said had been said, but you seem to have a board in front of your head that is preventing any sense to come through. This is not a different opinion on something, your posts are simply based on nothing.

And Google was not fined by the EU over its behaviour in the US or Canada.

Edited by stevenl

An inflammatory insult post has been removed, please keep your comments civil when posting:

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

2 hours ago, stevenl said:

All that should be said had been said, but you seem to have a board in front of your head that is preventing any sense to come through. This is not a different opinion on something, your posts are simply based on nothing.

And Google was not fined by the EU over its behaviour in the US or Canada.

You can insult me all you want. This thread is about the concerns of the British prime minister about the potential impact on British jobs, a subject she feels so strongly about that she has hinted at sanctioning Boeing in the UK. My point that the EU is doing nothing to help it's member state on this matter is a perfectly valid one, because the op subject is a British one, and therefore an EU one.

1 hour ago, Khun Han said:

You can insult me all you want. This thread is about the concerns of the British prime minister about the potential impact on British jobs, a subject she feels so strongly about that she has hinted at sanctioning Boeing in the UK. My point that the EU is doing nothing to help it's member state on this matter is a perfectly valid one, because the op subject is a British one, and therefore an EU one.

Hmmm...I wonder why the EU is doing so little to help that member state? Can't think any reason at all. Any help out there?