Auto body paint shops?

Trujillo

Probably can't say the name but suffice to say the one almost directly opposite Tesco Lotus on the ChiangMai Hod road is not the place  to go.

2 years down the line after a full respray to go the paint was peeling off in areas that had not been prepped properly and around fittings that had not been removed prior to priming and painting. Only a one year guarantee so pointless complaining.,simply tell people who ask where it was done.

I can't imagine an auto paint shop only guaranteeing a job for a year. 

The paint job on my car was done before I purchased it, and was done out of a car repair shop that is well known in farang circles. I saw the spray booth after the fact and there were puddles of standing water all around. The moisture clearly remained under the paint and after 2 or so years, there are scores of bubbles forming every week now. 

It's a real pity to see a job poorly done that will end up costing me plenty (when a little thoughtfulness could have prevented this). 

A quality paint job should last decades. 

I actually went back there recently with  Thai friend who had been recommended to go there,I drove her there initially to pick up her car not knowing it was the one that had done the poor work.

She pointed out the poor workmanship on my car to the management. They checked the records and denied they had actually done the work so my friend was a little confused until later when I provided her with the original quote and receipt.

She did in fact send them to this company, still awaiting a reply. :sad: