Can I Do An Extesion?

Hello all, while not posting on here too often i read all the time and have come to realize for visa imfo this is the best place to ask.

My none imm O (the big blue one)runs out on the 18th of this month, however i still have 3 months left from my last visa trip.

i have all the necessary paper work to show proof of income which will be validated by the British embassy and i konw what i need to do.

the thing i do not know is am i able to extend based on the stamp i got from my last run or do i need to get a new visa first?

the stamp i got last week says non imm o on it.

thanks

You have several months before you need to do an extension of stay (you extend your permitted to stay in Thailand which you say is for 3 more months now). Your visa entry being old is not an issue.

So, if your entry ends on 7 April you visit immigration about 8-15 March to make your extension request.

to add to lopburi3 make sure you choose a date that suits you. Your extension of stay will expire the date you LAST entered Thailand. You have to renew your extension to stay in the period of 30 days before it expires.

ie if you entered Thailand on 25th December and get your extension of stay in March you have to renew in the period 27th November to 25th December and you have to be in Thailand