Muang Thai Insurance - Kasikorn Bank

Damaz6052

I had one ,  only for 200 000 baht insured , but by reading clear the small prints I saw that the 200 000 was the total , but divided by 20 000 baht each incident/case ...... so I just stopped it as 20 000 I can take out of pocket too.

If it would be 200 000 it could be helpful for example simple accident broken bone or so .....but not at a rate of 20 000 each incident .

They paid back the noth used month's

Ps: if you are a European , you could try Axa assistance Expat ,as I took now  , as they have a good offer on condition you are under E.U. health care..., as they also repatriate if needed

cover up to 12500 € (as you are insured by a nanny state system..... so they can shift you by repatriating to your E.U . governmental system ......smart company ...:smile:)

On 9/28/2017 at 12:26 PM, david555 said:

Ps: if you are a European , you could try Axa assistance Expat ,as I took now  , as they have a good offer on condition you are under E.U. health care...

I made a claim against AXA about a year ago for around £1500, for loss of deposit and flights as I had to cancel a cruise due to cancer

Originally I told them since booking cancer had been found and I was going to have to pay the final balance, they advised do not pay we will reimburse your lost deposits

They disputed everything, and made my life hell, I was well and properly documented, after three months and threatening them with the ombudsman they paid in full, and obviously if my claim had been fallacious they would not have done so

I was going to make a formal complaint after they settled but decided the hassle not worth it

One of the many items they disputed was loss of Air Asia airfare, I showed original booking and then copy online of cancellation but they wanted written confirmation from Air Asia, trying to even get air asia to answer the phone to get a letter impossible, there were more bad bits like this

I showed air asia terms and conditions saying no refund this was not acceptable

They wanted my air asia passwords I refused to give them

They wanted a copy of my house insurance to see I had no cover there, I explained I have no house insurance

They wanted a letter from my GP, well I do not have one, I live in thailand, I gave a letter from my local hospital, they then wanted more details on the doctor signing the letter, then they wanted a second doctor to confirm

I had some twenty letters going back and forth, awful awful

I am on no register of regular claimers on insurance

A company that fights claims so strongly is maybe not good to go to

My travel insurance comes as a freebee on my bank premier account

PS I have an aversion to insurance companies

Archived