Timing Of 90 Day Stamp

Hi guys , I am on 15 month retirement visa ( 7 months into it now) with  90 day reporting on the blue slip .  Slip says... ' Report address again 13 Dec'.  I also have a multiple re-entry stamp to .  I going UK 4th Dec and arrive back in Thai on 13th Dec .

Question is :-  Should I / Can I get my next 90 day stamp early around 2-3 Dec ? ie before I go. Or should I /Can I get it on the 13th Dec after I am back in Patts following a long flight in on the same day I arrive ?

In other words how much in advance of 90 day reporting are you able to get a new stamp ? ( Would about 11 days ) . And secondly are there any problems at airport if the 90 day 'report address again 13 Dec' is the actual same day that my flight arrives back in Thailand? 

.. I guess not, but want to be sure as I  dont want visa wiped out ...thanks

You leave the country before the end of the 90 day period.

In this case this report is void. Not needed.

Remember: it's a report for staying longer than 90 days in the country.

10 minutes ago, Rolanddrums said:

13 Dec' is the actual same day that my flight arrives back in Thailand? 

13 Dec is then the start of the next 90 day report period.

The next due date is Monday, March 12, 2018.

For report in person you can go any date from Monday, February 26 to Friday, March 16.

• Like 1

As above.

You only make a 90 day report if staying longer than 90 consecutive days in Thailand.

When you exit Thailand before a 90 day report is due, the report date is reset to making the next report 90 days after re-entry.

The date of entry is day 1 in the count.

I agree with KhunBENQ, you next 90 day report will be due on March 12th if you re-enter on 13th December.

Ok thanks . Good to ask . So do immigration at the airport replace the blue slip that says 13th Dec with one that will say 12th March? Are you also saying 90 day reports can be upto 2 weeks early or 4 days late to without issue ?

Edited by Rolanddrums

4 minutes ago, Rolanddrums said:

Ok thanks . Good to ask . So do immigration at the airport replace the blue slip that says 13th Dec with one that will say 12th March?

Immigration at airports and border crossings does nothing related with 90 day reports. You have to count the days to determine when your report is due.

You can even take your current report slip out of your passport. Just keep it to prove you did your last report.

4 minutes ago, Rolanddrums said:

Ok so at Jomtien Imm , they will just look at the last re entry stamp ( 13 dec) and count 90 days from that rather than looking at due date on blue slip .

Yes they will count the days from the date you entered the country to confirm you are not late.