Warning to fellow users bx.co.in

wow64

Just a warning to fellow members to be very careful about using this site bx.co.in

Have 2 friends who have had in excess of 100,000 b each stolen from them by these jokers. 

I personally put in 200b just to test it out. Luckily it was only 200b.. money can go in easily but taking it out is another story. 

Edited by wow64

I've an account with this outfit and have bought and sold coins there! I deposited and also had money transfered back to my bank account with no problems. One needs an authenticator to be able to do any transactions! If the ops friend was swindled out of 200K I find this odd!

If the administrators at Bx are dishonest... this outfit would not last very long! To lose 100K on a trade... now that is possible if you sell an open order on the market depending on the size of the order!

More details and/ or proof otherwise this is nothing more than defamation.

I've been using them for nearly a year and couldn't be happier - withdrawals extremely prompt and they have a great reputation in the crypto community in Thailand. Indeed, many of the western exchanges could learn a lot from them. 

OP you are a Troll if you dont present proof and should be acted against by admin in such a case. This site are used by thousands without any problems. Their fees are high but I have never heard about anyone having money stolen. Without the authenticator it would be extremely difficult to do. PROOF ????

On 9/28/2017 at 12:01 PM, wow64 said:

Just a warning to fellow members to be very careful about using this site bx.co.in

Have 2 friends who have had in excess of 100,000 b each stolen from them by these jokers. 

I personally put in 200b just to test it out. Luckily it was only 200b.. money can go in easily but taking it out is another story. 

If you mean the crypto exchange the address is bx.in.th

What are the two people who lost money claiming?   

I've used this site for a while, depositing money and withdrawing it with no issues.   As have several of my friends.

Taking money out is no more difficult than putting it in.    

No trolling here not here at all. 

Friend deposited over 100k into his bx account which was not credit to the customers account on 2 occasions. 2 different people.

Then they failed to return the money. They BX advised to go to the bank and reverse the transaction or request a reversal. Not sure how to do this but he tried and the bank advised it cannot be done. 

As as it stands now BX has kept the money and it has not been returned. 

On 02/10/2017 at 8:05 AM, Sirbergan said:

He's talking about this cryptocurrency site: https://bx.in.th/

Such strong accusations should be backed up with more details and/or proof, though.

Let me know what more details you need.. got screenshots and bank deposit slips.. also the chats with the company. 

Currently there is a police report that has been lodged so the bank will look into it.

• 3 weeks later...
On 24/10/2017 at 7:43 PM, lordblackader said:

Nearly one moth after this guy wrote his defamatory post without any evidence, I'm still happily trading away with them and have done both withdrawals and deposits. 

Have evidence and it's with police now. 

Also so I have been pulled over by police many times and never been asked for money. So I gather everyone who says they take bribes is lying. 

No problems depositing money, always arrives within minutes, you have to follow the deposit instructions.

No problems withdrawing crypto to my wallet, but I have never tried to withdraw fiat to my bank.

Though, I would love to create a police report saying, "Someone stole my Ethereum, Kyber Crystals, and OMG!"

Edited by FruitPudding

2 hours ago, speedtripler said:

Why wait a month? 

Money has been refunded to one of my friends after the police got involved so they are an honest website.. if police are involved. 

About 3 months now.. for the refund

Edited by wow64

• 1 month later...

Please keep us posted...I am guessing that the missing money is on the side of your bank and not bx.in.th ...That's only my guess and I have no info to support it other than the large amount of great reviews given by farangs,  which is a little unusual.  Good Luck.

3 hours ago, how241 said:

Please keep us posted...I am guessing that the missing money is on the side of your bank and not bx.in.th ...That's only my guess and I have no info to support it other than the large amount of great reviews given by farangs,  which is a little unusual.  Good Luck.

There is normally 8000+ thais trading at peak times 

I think if you could read Thai sites you would find more reviews but fwiw they have not stolen any of my money

Me too, no problems with bx.in.th. However, even the Fort Knox of crypto ( Coinbase ) has security problems. 30 people per month lose money on Coinbase either from mistakes or from hackers getting into your account and draining your funds. Bx.in.th would be fairly easy to hack compared to Coinbase which is why I never leave money on bx for very long. Always move your money to a hardware wallet ASAP.

38 minutes ago, Rocket Hawks said:

Me too, no problems with bx.in.th. However, even the Fort Knox of crypto ( Coinbase ) has security problems. 30 people per month lose money on Coinbase either from mistakes or from hackers getting into your account and draining your funds. Bx.in.th would be fairly easy to hack compared to Coinbase which is why I never leave money on bx for very long. Always move your money to a hardware wallet ASAP.

These people get hacked because their computers are full of malware and they click on phishing emails.