My First Thai Wife Wants Me To Go Back To The Thai House We Had Built In Phitsanulok J

davidthai

I was married to my first Thai wife for 7 years,we jointly agreed to having a house built and made the deposit together, unfortunatly after paying aprox 12 months payments we where divorced. My wife remainedc in UK so she could earn enough money to pay for the banks loan repayments over the next 5 years, she manages 2 care jobs and works very hard . Since we have been divorced i have been living and working in Thailand and enjoying the fruits of my labour besides beeing married and divorced for the second time, i am also in my 3rd serious relationship.

My marriage to the present lady is debateable as her mother is demanding 10,000 b per month from me for life . My first wife in UK is still friends with me and wants me to go live with her in her house (our) when she has finished paying for it , she will come back to Thailand to live when she has finished the payments. My second ex wife who lives in Thailand also wants me to go back with her as she has just had a house built and owns a large buisiness, My dillema is should i help my 1st ex wife to pay the remaining loan on the house so she can get back to Thailand quicker, she is age 48 or should i go back to my 2nd ex wife she is 29 or should i marry my present girlfriend who is 27?

I was married to my first Thai wife for 7 years,we jointly agreed to having a house built and made the deposit together, unfortunatly after paying aprox 12 months payments we where divorced. My wife remainedc in UK so she could earn enough money to pay for the banks loan repayments over the next 5 years, she manages 2 care jobs and works very hard . Since we have been divorced i have been living and working in Thailand and enjoying the fruits of my labour besides beeing married and divorced for the second time, i am also in my 3rd serious relationship.

My marriage to the present lady is debateable as her mother is demanding 10,000 b per month from me for life . My first wife in UK is still friends with me and wants me to go live with her in her house (our) when she has finished paying for it , she will come back to Thailand to live when she has finished the payments. My second ex wife who lives in Thailand also wants me to go back with her as she has just had a house built and owns a large buisiness, My dillema is should i help my 1st ex wife to pay the remaining loan on the house so she can get back to Thailand quicker, she is age 48 or should i go back to my 2nd ex wife she is 29 or should i marry my present girlfriend who is 27?

mate,

you have to try a little bit harder than that for us to take that bait. :D

but just to help you out i think i got the answer,

bolt down to rambuttri street a get yourself a katoey as you might have better luck in your relationship. :o:D :D

i would suggest you move to Tasmania.

why would the 1st one want you back if she has been working 2 jobs in England to pay the mortgage, at 63 with no money you are hardly a good catch. And what a 27 and a 29 year old would see in you, who knows, but the second one obviously saw the light.

BB

I think you should just run away and hide in a little hole. You have all these girls after you, the younger ones probaly for the cash and the older one probaly to rip your nuts off for making her work so hard to pay the house off.

you been married twice and your 63, WHY THE hel_l YOU WANT TO GET MARRIED AGAIN

This is not a troll.

I can add that I am 63 and work as a university lecturer in Isarn so cannot afford to give my first ex-wife very much id I decied to do that.

mate you would'nt even make lecturer in primary school, as you cant even spell. :D

"DECIED" i think you ment " DECIDED" :D :D :D

i think i can hear your mummy calling you. :o:bah:

You seem to be a nice chap since wife #1 and #2 want you back....

It's a matter of negotiation and talking to all 3 wifes and #3 in particular (at this stage) to come to a sort of an agreement where all 4 of you can live and love happy together.

So, what about it ?

LaoPo

mate you would'nt even make lecturer in primary school, as you cant even spell.

"DECIED" i think you ment " DECIDED"

I think you mean wouldn't :o

thanks for that neeranam, i was never crash hot on my apostrophe's. :D

my spelling is not to bad is it ? :D

cheers

my 1st ex wife to pay the remaining loan on the house so she can get back to Thailand quicker, she is age 48 or should i go back to my 2nd ex wife she is 29 or should i marry my present girlfriend who is 27?

Maybe they are all in the same family, keep it in the family as only good things can come from this.