Your rubbish grayscale site doesnt work

starky

Not sure if the OP is referring to the somewhat washed out colours on the site and/or the Tapatalk / app issues?  Noticed the colour today, not sure if it's intentional or a consequence of changes with the response to the DDOS attacks, or a gradual wash out to black and white in light of the upcoming event before going full black and white.  Sometimes it's hard to fathom if it's a site-wide intentional thing or an error / glitch.

I cannot access ThaiVisa via the App on my iPhone 7. The app stopped working a few days ago.

I have deleted the App and the downloaded it from the AppStore, still doesn't work.

I have now logged in via the website and it does work, albeit slow and "jumpy".

It would appear that there are technical issues with both the App and website.

18 minutes ago, TommyTucker said:

I cannot access ThaiVisa via the App on my iPhone 7. The app stopped working a few days ago.

I have deleted the App and the downloaded it from the AppStore, still doesn't work.

I have now logged in via the website and it does work, albeit slow and "jumpy".

It would appear that there are technical issues with both the App and website.

That is been discussed in other topics. Not related to this topic.

See my last post here the correct topic.

18 minutes ago, Carib said:

Faded colors, link to "View new content" or "Mark site read" don't work.

See post #5 for the faded colors. We had no choice. Also an announcement is at the top of the main forum page.

Those links not working have been reported.

Bloody hell it's every single day now something else is messed up! What are you people doing???

Now today on Safari:

1. Go to new posts button doesn't work.

2. My activity link under profile gone

3. Every page seems to be trying to load a script(?) or something that doesn't just slow down loading but when half loaded gives the spinning beach ball and after spinning whole page often goes unresponsive

4. Writing this took about ten minutes as it also becomes unresponsive every minute or so, and then if you bang on unresponsive keys will suddenly put in 3 quote boxes with nothing in them or do something equally random.

Seriously you need to sort yourselves out, and fast or people are going to lose patience.

13 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Back to full color temporarily while revisions are made to color scheme. Probably full gray scale.

Soon as you went back to full colour all my issues disappeared bit of a head scratcher but thanks. 

No ads for a month means no continuing script errors slowing down/locking the computer for a month.  Great!  IMHO you can continue it forever and I don't care if it's in  "pink" scale!!!

Yes just removed my scriptblock to check this and BEHOLD  sites running perfectly < So just goes to prove its the adds that are killing its speed

FANTASTIC long may it continue 

2 hours ago, wayned said:

No ads for a month means no continuing script errors slowing down/locking the computer for a month.  Great!  IMHO you can continue it forever and I don't care if it's in  "pink" scale!!!

Hear hear! So this is what 'Broadband' means...

Archived