Woodstock

Spit the Dog

Woodstock F.C. v Sunbelt Asia United

Saturday 13 January 2007

Kick-off: 3pm

Let's skip all the patter and get down to the serious business. This game is an early kick-off at 3pm so it will give us a serious opportunity to drink some beer after the game. So all players are requested to visit the ATM before coming to Pattana and to make sure that your wallet is full of crisp 1000 baht notes.

As for the actual game............. :o

Will load up the wallet with hard cash!

As for the actual game; will be fun! We need to run,run,run and substitute more when people are tired.

Who will be our keeper? Malky you better be prepared.

Cheers!

What, What What???

What's all this talk of me being goalkeeper? WHat's happened to the Thai dude? Did he have a nervous breakdown after the Bull's Head game?? :o

The League organizer informed me today they have change the fixture a lil. Due to an error by Patana . They have change our fixture to

Saturday 13 Jan 2007

Kick Off Time: 4.30PM <<<<<

Sunbelt Vs Woodstock

Cheers

Tytus

Edited by tytus

hey guys,

heres the tactics for the day! if possible, we should play through balls on the head to Keith all day... wat do you think??? I think that would be the best tactic against them...hmm??

btw any info about team selection? absent players? etc...

firefan.. same time, same place tomorrow or??

If Minows Myanmar can hold the mighty thailand to a 1-1 draw and a good show why not Sunbelt Asia United.. We will put on a good show agaisnt the woodstock..

With Bukhari and Choo out injured a replacement will be called to replace this 2 players . Someone who is making a comeback from retirement lol hahahahah will be playing at the heart of Sunbelt Central defence along with Captain Malcolm lol

Edited by tytus

If Minows Myanmar can hold the mighty thailand to a 1-1 draw and a good show why not Sunbelt Asia United.. We will put on a good show agaisnt the woodstock..

If you watched Myanmar they had 11 men behind the ball when they were defending. They played robust and didn't give the Thai players time on the ball. That's what we need to do against Woodstock.

With Bukhari and Choo out injured a replacement will be called to replace this 2 players . Someone who is making a comeback from retirement lol hahahahah will be playing at the heart of Sunbelt Central defence along with Captain Malcolm lol

Let me guess. :o Is it Festus??? or Adrian?? or Gonzaque?? or Statesix??? or Mike and Chris's mum??? or could it be Joe the Man??? :D

I know that in the end we lost 4-1 but overall I thought our performance was good. Definitely a big improvement on last week.

The first half we played well and nobody could really argue that we didn't deserve our half-time 1-0 lead. Then we shot ourselves in the foot yet again by conceding an totally needless penalty. Why Oat made that challenge nobody knows. after the incident, half of me wanted to strangle him but the other half of me felt sorry for him as he is as much a left back as I am a tree doctor. He is a fine futsal player but an 11 a-side player he is not.

As a defender when your keeping a clean sheet the momentum and determination builds in you. After the penalty was scored it was a huge blow and then 10 minutes later it was 3-1 and effectively game over. We didn't deserve to lose 4-1 but I suppose we can take a bit of credit from the performance.

Finally, the tit of the day award has to go to that black guy from Woodstock. What a complete tosser. He kicked, niggled and complained about everything for the whole game. :o