Popularity Poll

Basher

Folk

it has come to my attention that Myself and the Gentleman are getting a few snide remarks from the less humourous amounst us.

If you want us to tone down our little digs and remarks let us know on this post, we don't mind you being critical, we welcome it.

let us have it

Bash :o

Folk

it has come to my attention that Myself and the Gentleman are getting a few snide remarks from the less humourous amounst us.

If you want us to tone down our little digs and remarks let us know on this post, we don't mind you being critical, we welcome it.

let us have it

Bash :o

I guess if I respond to this post that I, by default, fall into the category of the "snide remarks and less humorous'?

I'll run the risk...you, the Gent and others with your snide remarks and one liners often end up as a 'chat session' imbedded in a topic and it often gets boring.

I will admit that there are often some "real gems" that come from these 'chat sessions' but for the most part I find exchanges of name-calling, smart-ass, patronizing, and opinionated responses distracting, very often off the topic, and are not nearly as funny and humorous as you think.

When you only laugh at your own jokes and your opinion is always right than this can all be accomplished alone...sort like jacking-off...really no need to get others involved. :D

Rock on Bash........The forum needs more humour, and amusing quips, too many very boring posts...yawn :o

Just take a look at the "Wart of the Rings" thread on the health forum....pure light hearted fun, the lot of it. Some real great "one liners" Encore! :D

Guest chingy
Folk

and who are you two, again please?

well you certainly have your fan club...i called you fat in one post and some geezer jumped to your defense.

I notice G-P is not posting much anymore...well actually not at all. I hope you have kept your threats on the pc and not physical.

BTW gent, i'm in tassie in 3 weeks i'll keep an eye out for property. if the wife lets me get away from my job list that is.

I feel all warm and loved now....

By the way I did this without consulting my better half, the genitalman

we were on it last night ... went Jock bashing , last I saw of him was in Timber Hut in Phuket town

has anyone seen my phone? it is blue and kinda gay looking....

I am still drunk

Bye all

Bash