Need help with multi entry tourist VISA

As a British citizen I was wondering how strict they are with the multi entry tourist visa application. 

Especially the £5000 past 6 months bank statement which I don't have.

Could a letter from my employer or a cover letter from a friend help with my problem?

I don't want to extend because it will show that I have extended every time I come into Thailand as so I have heard, any more info on this?

Border runs could be an option but I have been to Thailand 5 times within the last year.

If not are there any alternatives I could do instead?

Thanks

They might be flexible on the 6 month rule, but you will need £5,000 in the bank.

You shouldn't have a problem getting a Single Entry Tourist Visa in the U.K. And further visas once in the region. Avoid using Visa Exempt Entry.

6 hours ago, r33drum said:

As a British citizen I was wondering how strict they are with the multi entry tourist visa application. 

Especially the £5000 past 6 months bank statement which I don't have.

Could a letter from my employer or a cover letter from a friend help with my problem?

I don't want to extend because it will show that I have extended every time I come into Thailand as so I have heard, any more info on this?

Border runs could be an option but I have been to Thailand 5 times within the last year.

If not are there any alternatives I could do instead?

Thanks

Get married?