Visa application in Hong Kong requirement question

I am planning to go to the Thai consular in Hong Kong to apply for a Visa. 

But as I was looking at the website, it says

".

1. Passport of at least 6 months validity and two clear pages for a visa sticker."

Why does it say it needs two clear pages for a visa sticker?

I only have one clear page and then many open spaces for stamps.  Will this be a problem?  The reason for this is because I didn't want to apply for a new passport when I have an empty page left to use.  I plan on applying for a new passport once I get my Thai visa put on this page, and I can stamp in/out on a previous page where I only have like 2 stamps on it. Do you think they will be ok with using my last clear page or am I in trouble because it is saying two clear pages? I hope it will be ok. 

Also if anyone knows once I land at the airport, where can I make copies of my Hong Kong visa exempt slip to submit to the Thai consular?  Will the Consular at Fairmont have a place to make all my copies? 

No idea but I just checked my passport and it's a standard visa sticker issue at HK Not sure on other questions. 

There is a place to make copies by fairmont. Bottom floor retail shops aprox 100 metres from fairmont down some stairs if memory serves me correctly. Like a copy and print shop. All very easy to do.

If you wanna get high stay at chunking mansions. It's a dive but it's A ok.

Edited by Rc2702

A single totally blank page, with plenty of room for other stamps elsewhere should be OK.

There is a place for photocopies ground floor of Lippo Center (across from Fairmont House where the consulate is). If you go to the consulate using the MTR to Admiralty, you walk through Lippo Center on the way to Fairmont House.

10 hours ago, BritTim said:

A single totally blank page, with plenty of room for other stamps elsewhere should be OK.

There is a place for photocopies ground floor of Lippo Center (across from Fairmont House where the consulate is). If you go to the consulate using the MTR to Admiralty, you walk through Lippo Center on the way to Fairmont House.

The reason I ask this is because I didn't even notice this until I read about someone being turned away at Laos for having 3 blank pages... but it says "Endorsement" on those last pages in the passport.  I didn't even notice this, all the other pages in my passport says "Visa" at the top.

But I recently got a Thai Visa in vientiane and I  had 4 blank pages. But my Laos visa went on my last blank page that says Visa at the top, and the last 3 are endorsement pages but i have my Thai visa put on the 1st Endorsement page, then i have my entry stamp and extension stamp that fills up  the 2nd endorsement page... and so now i thought i have 1 last full page available for my new Thai visa in Hong kong. But I am praying that they don't give me any problems with this! 

Edited by lopezkoa

1 hour ago, lopezkoa said:

The reason I ask this is because I didn't even notice this until I read about someone being turned away at Laos for having 3 blank pages... but it says "Endorsement" on those last pages in the passport.  I didn't even notice this, all the other pages in my passport says "Visa" at the top.

But I recently got a Thai Visa in vientiane and I  had 4 blank pages. But my Laos visa went on my last blank page that says Visa at the top, and the last 3 are endorsement pages but i have my Thai visa put on the 1st Endorsement page, then i have my entry stamp and extension stamp that fills up  the 2nd endorsement page... and so now i thought i have 1 last full page available for my new Thai visa in Hong kong. But I am praying that they don't give me any problems with this! 

Your concern is warranted. Endorsement pages are not supposed to be used for visas. Hong Kong is probably more inclined to treat passports the way they were designed to be than Laos and Thailand. I have my fingers crossed for you.