Tourism minister puts brake on Thailand hosting 2034 football World Cup

webfact

Yes I have instructions not to spend the old generals money that they have worked hard to extract from various projects and individuals..But there  has been some legitimate kick backs on arms deals. It seems a favourite amongst the old pensioners. They plan some nice photos later. I have also been asked out numerous times for tune up. Sports I haven't a clue but they like my rear end so up to you.

On 10/6/2017 at 4:47 PM, 650721 said:

It would be a tad hot in bkk for soccer anytime of year. Security, well thats another issue, then there will be the bribes etc to figure out..... may as well try for the winter olympics 555.

Never happen army want and won't give a dollar 

It could not happen in Thailand.

The whole process would be shrouded in controversy and corruption. Thailand could never meet the International standards required, including safety requirements, transportation, hotel accommodations and Bangkok just doesn`t have the infrastructural to pull this off.  Scammers would be out in force preying on gullible tourists and foreign visitors. It won`t happen and the tourist minister knows it.

On 06/10/2017 at 6:44 AM, BigBadGeordie said:

World Cup, Tour de France, Bangkok F1, my gosh these people come up with the caraziest ideas.

Next they will tell us there is going to be an election soon.

Tour de Thailand

Tour de Thailand.jpg

7 hours ago, bobnuts said:

Clearly the comment about how expensive it would be has to be code that her "fee" would be equally large.

Don't worry about that, no doubt the, no doubt, influential persons who were/are behind this (quite mad IMO) project have already being richly 'oiling' the cogs, she is, for now, an important one of...

Now this is a sensible decision from the tourism minister and hope the others will follow....

Many countries having hosted olympics or world cup venues end up with a bill in billions, heavy deserted infrastructure that rots and none of the benefits of the financial returns, profit to the commoners....