1 More Question - Marraige For Visit Visa

Hi peeps, I had all my questions answered and feel very confident, reading through the recent threads has given me another question.

Assuming we get my fiance 'visit for marraige' visa from May and that expires in October, would it still be possibel to apply for a normal visitors visa for Christmas without waiting a few months, we live in Thailand and have no intention on settling in the UK just yet.

I assumed that getting new visit visas would be pretty easy having been there and returned etc on a marraige visa.

Hope that makes sense.

Happy New Year

Jimmy

Generally speaking, and on the assumptions that your wife abides by the terms of her marriage visit visa and your circumstances don't change, subsequent visit visa applications shouldn't be a problem.

Scouse.

Thanks, so theres no time restrictions on when you can apply again?

Jimmy

Generally speaking, and on the assumptions that your wife abides by the terms of her marriage visit visa and your circumstances don't change, subsequent visit visa applications shouldn't be a problem.

Scouse.

Thanks, so theres no time restrictions on when you can apply again?

Not really as long as it doesn't look as though you are trying to stay in the UK on Visit Visas. The rule of thumb is that you shouldn't stay on visit visas for more than 6 months in any 12 months. If you stay the full six months on your marriage visa, be honest in your application, show your work schedule and explain why you want to be there, your wife has a job to return to in Thailand where you live and can prove it. You circumstances look pretty genuine to me.