The Fitz Club @ The royal Cliff Hotel- One of the best fitness clubs on the Eastern seaboard- Get your 4 day free trial right here

webfact

The Fitz Club @ The royal Cliff Hotel- One of the best fitness clubs on the Eastern seaboard- Get your 4 day free trial right here

Renowned as one of the best luxury sports centre in the Eastern Seaboard region and situated within the compound of the beautiful Royal Cliff, Pattaya sports scene is taken to a new level at Fitz Club.

Our aim is to help you achieve your fitness and sports goals.

The centre welcomes all sports and fitness enthusiast. If you are not a hotel guest you can join the club by becoming a member or purchasing a day pass to try out the facilities.

However, Royal Cliff’s guests are in for a treat as they receive the privilege of free usage of the gym and swimming pools.

There is a lively, friendly and dynamic community at Fitz Club.

Here, you will enjoy the state of the art gym with equipment for fitness training, toning, strength building and cardiovascular exercises.

The club recently installed 16 brand new cardiovascular exercise machines which feature iPod dock and cable TV.

In addition to the outstanding gym, FITZ Club has an impressive range of sporting activities. Please scroll down below to get more information about Fitz Club.

Your health and fitness success is our daily mission!

EMAIL [email protected] OR MENTION INSPIRE WHEN REDEEMING THE VOUCHER

OUR SERVICES

Picture1.jpg

Aerobic Studio

Picture2.jpg

Tennis Instructor

Picture3.png

Thai Boxing Training

Picture4.jpg

2 Squash Courts

Picture5.jpg

Sauna & Steam Rooms

Picture6.jpg

Table Tennis

Picture71.jpg

Fitness Center

Picture8.jpg

7 Floodlit Tennis Courts

The high quality of facilities and equipment at the FITZ Club – Racquets, Health & Fitness plus its peaceful setting within Royal Cliff’s beautiful gardens make workouts both fun and pleasurable. Our members enjoy a multitude of benefits and the club is always introducing new activities and exercise programs for members’ enjoyment.

Opening Hours: 06:00 am – 09:00 pm

06:00 am – 09:00 pm Gym, Classes, Squash Courts, Sauna & Steam

07:00 am – 8:00 pm Tennis Courts

07:00 am – 09:00 pm Swimming Pool

09:00 am – 06:00 pm Beverage Service

10:00 am – 05.30 pm Food Service

Tennis and Squash Courts

FITZ Club has the best Pattaya Tennis facilities with 7 new floodlit, hard-surface tennis courts, plus one center court. It is ideal for tournaments, Thailand Tennis academy and Tennis camps.

The Tennis courts are the same standard as the Grand Slam courts and the only ones in Thailand that uses the vibrant velocity blue and Florida green combination making the balls very visible.

The Pattaya Tennis community is very lively here with a multitude of players from all standards. Our Squash courts are second to none with glass back and high quality surface.

It can be compared to courts used on the professional competition levels. The Squash facilities are also designed for competition and high level tournaments with areas for spectators. For Tennis or Squash in Pattaya this is the ideal venue.

Membership Information and Prices

The FITZ Club – Racquets, Health & Fitness is perfect for those living in the Pattaya and Jomtien region as well as people that often come to Pattaya on the weekends. In addition to hotel guests and members the club is happy to welcome visitors that would like to use the centre on a daily basis.

The club provides a number of membership programs please see below for the prices. Members have many special privileges that include the facilities at Royal Cliff.

You are welcome to drop by the club as this will give you the opportunity to see why this is one of the best luxury sports centre in Pattaya and Eastern Seaboard region. Our team will be more than happy to show you around.

Let us help you achieve your fitness, health and sport goals please Call or Email

Tel:(+66) 38 250421 Ext. 2621

[email protected]

www.facebook.com/FitzClub

• 2 weeks later...

Yup, they definitely want to keep it more for their hotel guests.  I do wonder how many non-guest members they think they will get (and does it even warrant having an offering for non-guests).  I suppose if they find 12 in the pattaya area they get a half million / year, and they think its worth the advertising?

2 hours ago, JayBird said:

Yup, they definitely want to keep it more for their hotel guests.  I do wonder how many non-guest members they think they will get (and does it even warrant having an offering for non-guests).  I suppose if they find 12 in the pattaya area they get a half million / year, and they think its worth the advertising?

I lived really close to Fitz Club. It was actually 50m from my window and part of my view. I've looked in there a number of times and considered taking up a membership... that's when it was still just over 30k and a wine club membership could get you an immediate 10% discount. Now you have to be a wine club member for a year and they've bumped the price up to 39k. If you enjoy fine dining and wine, the wine club membership is good value as you soon get your money back on food and wine.

They have top quality cardio equipment and it's a nice place to train. I have some friends who joined and they really enjoy the service there. If I was the manager I wouldn't drop the price. Keep it exclusive. There are still plenty of people who can afford it. Of course, they need to advertise to make it known, as it is well hidden there behind the hill.