Patong Police seeking German over footpath antics

snoop1130

In the gutter? Maybe he was a "down and outer" and just having breakfast in bed? :whistling:

That relates to some NOT politically correct jokes that were going around many many years ago about Africa. And I am not going to repeat them here but some may remember.

2 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

100,000 bht fine?

For what?  

2 hours ago, phantomfiddler said:

Obstruction on a sidewalk ?

Plenty of room to walk.  

I don't think lying on a sidewalk is illegal anywhere, why should it be in Thailand?  It's crazy and I wouldn't talk to the guy, but come on, pretty harmless.  

YES! This is totally a priority case!

Facepalm-News of the week after the ridiculous smoking ban on beaches!

Is this getting to a saturation of information or is Thailand becoming from nonchalant to "Big Brother is watching you with cameras and all that Jazz" to get more Xenophobic?

I've seen worth from Thais and I NEVER ring the bell <deleted>?

And the meta-narrative that ALL foreigners are nuts and Thais are angels continues to be strengthen: Here in Patong, why do foreigners have to do like this?” (LINK

There is a website that asks all tourist nutbars to go to Patong. Don't you know? :sleep:

And in view of the political conditions festering  --oh, now for decades-- one could question the sanity of  foreigners coming to Thailand. But, it is our fault and we are all crazy! (To be honest, it is not much better in our countries, but at least we don't blame ALL foreigners. Or do we? Some of us, do! Maybe "a few" is even a better word. True! A few do! Generalizing one event and making it a norm is what brings a few nutbars to be elected and the building of ... walls! Many different types of walls! "A few" is the key word missing, but it does not do the story justice. Since when "one" equals "all"! (Btw, the "Here in Patong" does not belong, unless Patong bars are lacing foreigners very special drinks! Of course, THAT ONE bright light who wrote this could have said "Here in Thailand!" I hope not ALL Thais see foreigners like this nutbar!

But, at least, foreigners do not jump on cars. Thais do!

SOME do!

How about ONE? As in "1"!

1 does not equal ALL.

Perspective and context matter.

Edited by EnlightenedAtheist

3 hours ago, ezzra said:

What is it with Germans make a nuisance of themselves here i Thailand?

the one with the deformed leg and now this guy? does Ms. Merkel

knows about all of this?....

3 hours ago, wvavin said:

Are the German minds being so screwed up? There was one big legged at Pattaya and now we have one footpath shit in Phuket.

Yeah - two badly behaving Germans in two years... obviously the whole country is a write-off! 

2 hours ago, lvr181 said:

In the gutter? Maybe he was a "down and outer" and just having breakfast in bed? :whistling:

That relates to some NOT politically correct jokes that were going around many many years ago about Africa. And I am not going to repeat them here but some may remember.

Why create a diversion by sticking it to the Africans. It's a German fella. Let's stick it to the Germans. 

5 hours ago, phantomfiddler said:

Obstruction on a sidewalk ?

:cheesy:L:cheesy::cheesy:..... he doesn't realize how lucky he was to be able to find a section of sidewalk not already obstructed by a Thai.... maybe that was his sin (occupying someone else's noodle cart slot)

The pose the man is in is a piriformis muscle stretch. It is not comfortable but if you have severe lower back pain or sciatica this can relieve it. In another picture. In the original story he is lying with his head on the curb. Both of these are absolutely to address acute back pain. Don't believe me look up piriformis stretch. I agree he could have had a shirt on in public but don't judge too soon.

21 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

A police officer is seen approaching the man, but takes no action after the foreign man offers an overly respectful wai and returns to the footpath.

<deleted> me, is there any incident over here that a wai doesn't get you off the hook ! :clap2:

now that they are looking for mim, it would seem this one qualifies

8 minutes ago, Amabideous said:

The pose the man is in is a piriformis muscle stretch. It is not comfortable but if you have severe lower back pain or sciatica this can relieve it. In another picture. In the original story he is lying with his head on the curb. Both of these are absolutely to address acute back pain. Don't believe me look up piriformis stretch. I agree he could have had a shirt on in public but don't judge too soon.

or he is just pissed and rolling around. piriformis muscle stretch indeed.

5 hours ago, DieterWiehe said:

if someone would Digg in other peoples noses that would be an offense

When i see them digging i would like to ask if they need help but then i think ohh they're Thai, it's normal for them...

But they like to share food so maybe it's a normal question?

On 10/10/2017 at 5:39 PM, Thaiwrath said:

A police officer is seen approaching the man, but takes no action after the foreign man offers an overly respectful wai and returns to the footpath.

<deleted> me, is there any incident over here that a wai doesn't get you off the hook ! :clap2:

Try waiing instead of paying for sex.

"The Thai man recording the video was was happy to tell some passers-by in Thai that the man was drunk or on drugs, while telling others that he wasn’t sure if the foreign man was drunk or on drugs."

Gobbledegook!

On 10/11/2017 at 3:12 PM, Amabideous said:

Yeah sure...bad back on the footpath....spare me!!.....like the time Mum caught me in the shower when I was13...Mum!!! its my dick and I'll wash it as hard and as fast as I like!

And then we get the threads related to "mysterious" deaths and we have dozens of people opining it is impossible that a man could be run over while lying in the gutter, followed by statements of indignation that anyone could even suggest that a german national would lie down in the gutter.

Well ladies and gentlemen, this is how  many of these deaths by misadventure occur. We  get hundreds if not thousands of mentally deficient people coming to Thailand and acting on their uncontrolled emotions and voila another dead farang.

We will soon get one of our flying farang episodes with people claiming a farang was "Moidered by a terrifying Thai Thug" when  his body took a leap off a balcony.