Apartment exchange: Jomtien for Bangkok

soistalker

I own a condo in a nice area of Jomtien that is my primary residence.There is a nice swimming pool. There is easy access to pattaya by Baht bus (10 minutes). I would like to see if I can find someone who lives in Bangkok who would be interested in swapping condos occasionally. This would really only work if the other person isn't an aficionado of working girls. PM me if interested

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, EcigAmateur said:

It can perfectly works if you never know that the other person isn't an aficionado of working girls :-)

Why else anybody would go to Pattaya ? To swim in nice sea-wer ?

I dont swim in the sea but in 7 years there has never been a single hooker in my Jomtien condo, nor will there ever be one.

To return to the topic, I had friends in Europe who did international house-swaps on a regular basis, sometimes for months on end. It always amazed me how they could do it as the whole idea filled me with unease. I really cant think of anything less pleasant than moving into someone else's condo, or having someone in mine.

17 minutes ago, KittenKong said:

To return to the topic, I had friends in Europe who did international house-swaps on a regular basis, sometimes for months on end. It always amazed me how they could do it as the whole idea filled me with unease. I really cant think of anything less pleasant than moving into someone else's condo, or having someone in mine.

Although someone else living in your condo for a period of time might not be ideal, and a person could rightfully have concerns about this type of arrangement, is there really nothing you can think of that would be less pleasant? 

maybe the OP could clarify the 'working girls' comment.  'aficionado' might imply a different girl every night or every other night.  what about once a week.  is that still an aficionado ?  and what if the woman works at a shopping mall ?  a friend of mine moved out of the millenium towers on sukhumvit soi 20 in bkk due to the 'limits' on female visitors.  he hates go go bars but loves women, so all his female friends had legitimate jobs.  but the management there seemed to think any thai woman with a farang was a 'working girl'.

i like the idea of a short term condo swap but not interested in jomtien. 

4 hours ago, buick said:

maybe the OP could clarify the 'working girls' comment.  'aficionado' might imply a different girl every night or every other night.  what about once a week.  is that still an aficionado ?  and what if the woman works at a shopping mall ?  a friend of mine moved out of the millenium towers on sukhumvit soi 20 in bkk due to the 'limits' on female visitors.  he hates go go bars but loves women, so all his female friends had legitimate jobs.  but the management there seemed to think any thai woman with a farang was a 'working girl'.

i like the idea of a short term condo swap but not interested in jomtien. 

Damn, I was thinking of moving to millenium tower by asoke, but am seriously reconsidering.

For 40K/month not sure how much the management can harass your guests. But they can definitely annoy you, making you move out of convenience.

Was your friend like a hard core ladies man? I usually have 1-2 regular girls in my rotation and only like to see them a few times a week. Not if this is too much but I dont want any issues from some peon pencil neck working in condo management.

Can you recommend any buildings that just dont give a damn, but also priced high enough to keep undesirables out? (35-45K for a 1bedroom) in Asoke/phrom phong?).  

20 hours ago, mike888 said:

Damn, I was thinking of moving to millenium tower by asoke, but am seriously reconsidering.

hi mike888, i saw this after i replied to your other post.  so we'll use the other one for this topic.  in any case, forget about millenium.

On 11/1/2017 at 7:14 AM, KittenKong said:

I dont swim in the sea but in 7 years there has never been a single hooker in my Jomtien condo, nor will there ever be one.

So where do you meet your hookers ? Only short time ?