Bomb blast in Sweden triggers alert for Thai expatriates

webfact

Bomb blast in Sweden triggers alert for Thai expatriates

By The Nation

The Thai Embassy in Sweden has cautioned Thais living in the southern Swedish city of Helsingborg following a bomb attack on a police station there.

A powerful explosion blew out the entrance to the police station early Wednesday. Authorities linked the blast to their fight against organised crime.

The embassy posted a message on Facebook urging Thais in the city to monitor the news and remain alert.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30329648

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-10-19

2 hours ago, FreddieRoyle said:

"Authorities linked the blast to their fight against organised crime."

They can call it whatever they want, but 99.9% of people know exactly who is causing the mayhem. 

It might be the same.......

1 hour ago, Pakaty said:

Are you talking about religious extremists?  I'm in that 0.1% that does not know who is causing the mayhem in Sweden.

I like that word "mayhem"....change a few letters and you have another word beginning with M and ending in "em".

If i were a Thai i wouldn't stay in Sweden...one day or the other they get very tired of all foreigners there taking over their country....remember Anders Breivik in Norway?? If a guy like him stands up again he wouldn't care if they are thai or not.

The muslims in Sweden are not happy enough .

In Norway everyone seem to be happy because we just hand out welfare money. So radical muslims can send money home to their terrorist families. 

7 hours ago, Thian said:

If i were a Thai i wouldn't stay in Sweden...one day or the other they get very tired of all foreigners there taking over their country....remember Anders Breivik in Norway?? If a guy like him stands up again he wouldn't care if they are thai or not.

And where would you suggest they go to be safer? London, Paris, Berlin.

Sweden’s one of the safest & most tolerant countries in the world. Even BKK had the Erawan Shrine bombing a few years back which did kill & injure innocents. Did foreign embassies put out a warning to all their citizens about terrorist threats? Did you leave or stay?

When’s the last time a terrorist attack was reported in Sweden? 

2 hours ago, SpicyMeatball said:

And where would you suggest they go to be safer? London, Paris, Berlin.

Sweden’s one of the safest & most tolerant countries in the world. Even BKK had the Erawan Shrine bombing a few years back which did kill & injure innocents. Did foreign embassies put out a warning to all their citizens about terrorist threats? Did you leave or stay?

When’s the last time a terrorist attack was reported in Sweden? 

April this year?

They also have a policy of not reporting nationality or religion when such attacks occur.

11 hours ago, Thian said:

Is that why all the Swede Old Men are living in Pattaya Jomtien??  Seems every other person I meet is from Sweden.  

3 hours ago, TunnelRat69 said:

Is that why all the Swede Old Men are living in Pattaya Jomtien??  Seems every other person I meet is from Sweden.  

No that's because the swedish men gave up with their own women and just escaped to a place where there is no feminism.  Those blond swedish ladies were too strong for the men so all they could do was flee to a country where beer is still affordable (for them at least).

The syrian refugee's left their wifes home to go to sweden and the swedish men left their wifes home to go to thailand....

Edited by Thian

5 hours ago, jacko45k said:

April this year?

They also have a policy of not reporting nationality or religion when such attacks occur.

I stand corrected. Thanks for that, I just looked it up. Seems every country in Europe (except Switzerland?) has been bombed by Islamic terrorists.

What a peaceful religion that is.

• 2 weeks later...