Business Partners for Enterprise Solutions Business Development

Technokam81

Hello

We are looking for a reliable business partner based in Thailand who has an experience of working closely with Corporate Sector in Thailand. 

We are a Technology Company based in Islamabad, Pakistan who provide ICT Solutions in multiple industry verticals. The details shall be shared with you including our products and services, the target market and the proposed business model once you respond back to my topic. 

This is a long-term partnership, and if you think you might be the one, please let me know.

Best Regards

Hello

We are looking for a reliable business partner based in Thailand who has an experience of working closely with Corporate Sector in Thailand. 

We are a Technology Company based in Islamabad, Pakistan who provide ICT Solutions in multiple industry verticals. The details shall be shared with you including our products and services, the target market and the proposed business model once you respond back to my topic. 

This is a long-term partnership, and if you think you might be the one, please let me know.

Best Regards

Kindly PM me for my email and let’s take it from there

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Archived