What Is "bne"?

petecooper

Has anyone noticed a proliferation of strange stickers all over Bangkok with the letters "BNE" on them? They're on everything - traffic lights, lamp posts, phone boxes. Everywhere. Now the only "BNE" I can think of is the airport code for Brisbane but I fail to see why anyone would be plastering this all over Bangkok - what on earth can these stickers mean? Who is putting them up?

Has anyone noticed a proliferation of strange stickers all over Bangkok with the letters "BNE" on them? They're on everything - traffic lights, lamp posts, phone boxes. Everywhere. Now the only "BNE" I can think of is the airport code for Brisbane but I fail to see why anyone would be plastering this all over Bangkok - what on earth can these stickers mean? Who is putting them up?

Bangkok's Newyears' Eve ....the night of the bombings...now, that's sinister :o

LaoPo

Bangkok's Newyears' Eve ....the night of the bombings...now, that's sinister :D

LaoPo

Jeez , LP , it's only 11th Jan.

Bit early for entries in the "paranoiac post of the year'

competition.

:o

British nightlife expedition

If you watch carefully, you will see a steady stream of drunken English fatpats wobbling from sign to sign, being led from one girlybar to the next by this latest space age technooky, aimed at the up market tourist that Puket is craving so badly.

If nobody has noticed...I have seen the seven day adventists putting them up, it is their 2007 catchcry 'Be Nice Everybody'

Nawlitus, now you've gone and spoiled the fun :D

I was thinking more along the lines of "beware, no eggs!" as the next Bird flu scare :o

Bangkok's Newyears' Eve ....the night of the bombings...now, that's sinister :D

LaoPo

Truly?? Or is that just a guess?

No, just a (bad) joke from my side....sorry for that. :o

LaoPo

British nightlife expedition

If you watch carefully, you will see a steady stream of drunken English fatpats wobbling from sign to sign, being led from one girlybar to the next by this latest space age technooky, aimed at the up market tourist that Puket is craving so badly.

:o:D That'll be the closest answer I reckon! :D